[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mmmm I just looove espresso Proceeds to ruin it with milk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: espresso-latte-art-lg.jpg (233 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
espresso-latte-art-lg.jpg
233 KB, 1200x800
>Mmmm I just looove espresso
Proceeds to ruin it with milk and maybe a sweetener
>They gobble that shit up

Why do morons and Americans add shit into their espresso?
>>
americans are so dumb.
>>
>>7754136
Italians themselves have cappuccinos for breakfast. It doesn't spoil the espresso. Maybe you just have a bad barista.
>>
This kind of thread needs to be against the rules on /ck/. This board was good once, and it's now dying a very painful death. Maybe nobody cares, but this is the shittiest of shitposts.

"morons" as an attempt to characterize people who put milk in a beverage. Tie in American bashing, and don't even make the thread about espresso in general. This should be an automatic ban.
>>
>>7754146
>He hurt muh feelings
>>
>>7754136

>a 400+ year tradition of putting milk in coffee
>a 17 year old discredits it in one fell swoop of generalisations and fedora tipping.

wowee!
>>
>>7754152
>if you don't like shitposting, you should grow some thicker skin

Don't be a retard, it bumps actual good threads, and all OP wanted to do was try to slander some generalized groups of people
>>
>>7754146
Alright, but then permaban all Joeyposters, Jackposters, that little unemployed go za autist, all shitty shill threads about "x" fast food chain being the best, etc etc.

It will become the slowest of the slow boards but at least you'll be forced to post some real /food & cooking/
>>
File: 1457315871054.png (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457315871054.png
94 KB, 500x500
>>7754175
>wowee!

I'm stealing this hope you don't mind.
Wowee
>>
File: hearkenallyallbakas.png (55 KB, 253x249) Image search: [Google]
hearkenallyallbakas.png
55 KB, 253x249
>>7754202
I might be okay with this. I still have hope for /ck/
>>
File: keith_floyd.jpg (28 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
keith_floyd.jpg
28 KB, 460x288
>>7754202
Please, please, please mods - do this!
>>
>>7754146
>implying
The mods use this board as their personal shitpost paradise, the only time rules ever come into play is when they get into a dispute over opinions with someone, at which point they'll ban that person on a minor technicality
>>
>>7754202
But if we banned all shitposters attacking countries there would be no Americans left on the board.
>>
0/10
>>
>>7754202
>It will become the slowest of the slow boards but at least you'll be forced to post some real /food & cooking/

Nah, we'd end up getting bullied just like /po/
>>
>>7754146
>i am an american poster
>i like to shop at walmart
>i put milk in my coffee because otherwise it's too bitter :(

This is you.
>>
>>7754409
Hi passportless American pretending to act the way a foreigner would act. Just for your future role plays, I can't think of any country on earth where milk in coffee isn't fairly common, I think I saw less of that in Japan but even in Japan the vending machine coffee often has milk. It's just the "nice" stuff in restaurants that doesn't.
>>
>>7754415
>mfw I'm an australian living in britain pretending to be a naive american pretending to be a european

Every time.
>>
>>7754461
>I'm australian
Don't worry, we can tell
>>
>>7754202
One can only dream
>>
>>7754136
the longer straight espresso sits, the worse it will taste. adding the milk saves the espresso from going bad

t. barista
>>
>>7754202
>>7754146
All of my this
Make /ck/ great again

>they do it for free
>>
>>7754136
I'm a barista in the uk. Espresso is very unpopular over here and lattes and cappuccinos are very popular. Coffee is still fairly new over here and the most popularly drank coffee is instant coffee. Very few people even understand that the milk in a latte shouldn't be 100C like a cup of tea
>>
>>7754580
I'm a batista too lel, It feels like that in America sometimes, I used to work at starbucks, and that shit ruined what could have been a well developed coffee culture

Can I get a triple soy Chai tea latte with three extra pumps of chai, and make that halfcaf I'm trying to watch my weight one this 900 cal drink
>>
>>7754604
Barista*
>>
File: 20160224_173021.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160224_173021.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
>>7754604
did you ever get into latte art? pic related, some of mine
>>
>>7754638
Yeah, I'm still learning, but I can do some basic stuff
>>
>>7754642
it's a pretty good skill to have under your belt if you want to keep working in the industry. The fourth wave is coming....
>>
Anyone who wants mods to ban people is part of the problem.

This is a slow board, your precious kefir thread will last plenty long with you bumping it twice a day. The problem is not shitposting its that no one gives a fuck about your kefir thread.
>>
>>7754136
Why are you a whiny little bitch?
>>
>>7754142
>yurocucks
>>
>>7754655
>The problem is not shitposting
>t. shitposter
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.