[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can cook a steak, grill some cheese, and ramen @ the same time,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
I can cook a steak, grill some cheese, and ramen @ the same time, sorry cu/ck/s but you lost.
>>
>>7753896
your steak looks awful
>>
>>7753904
bull shit, op here, and I know you are trolling, you would love to have that pink in your stink.
>>
Worst bait of all time
>>
>>7753909
nubs are checked 909 nice.
>>
OP needs attention. Let's ignore him.
>>
>>7753904
maybe try clicking on the image next time, it looks better than 95% of the steaks posted here; the only one that looks better it the ruth's criss steak.
>>
your steak is undercooked faggot
>>
>>7753935
nice jealousy lmfao
>>
>>7753935
Fuck off, pickle kisser!!!
>>
>>7753941
this steak is cooked perfectly, fuck off ya
>>
>>7753941
>>7753953
Samefag (OP)
>>
>>7753967
samefag calling out a samefag lmao.
>>
>>7753896
You cut the steak without letting it rest

Literally the worst thing you can do to a steak
>>
>>7753970
you have obviously never cut or cooked a steak, but just read advice on ck
>>
>>7753969
SAMEFAG
A
M
E
F
A
G
>>
>>7753976
STRAIGHT
>>
Fuck off with this shitty bait OP this looks like crap motherfucker.
>>
>>7753916
>he thinks a grey band all around his meat is desirable
>he thinks that pathetic sear that doesn't even cover the entire surface is something to be proud of
>he thinks cutting open a steak without letting it rest first is a smart thing

wew lad, time for a reality check
>>
>steak cooked like shit
>steak not allowed time to rest
>shit ramen from a 20 cent packet
>shit mac and cheese from the freezer section at the grocer

the only thing you cooked here, you somehow managed to fuck up.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.