[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of frying chicken thighs, any suggestions for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Raw-Chicken-Thighs[1].jpg (186 KB, 656x349) Image search: [Google]
Raw-Chicken-Thighs[1].jpg
186 KB, 656x349
I'm tired of frying chicken thighs, any suggestions for something I can do quickly tonight? I've got a boneless thigh thawing as I type this.
>>
Grill them?
>>
>>7753268

bake with bbq sauce on it. pretty simple and good meal.
>>
>>7753268
grill em
>>
>>7753268
make some tendies, faggot
>>
Debone and make a chicken version of smothered porkchops. You know. Smothered boneless chicken thighs instead of porkchops.

I've cooked gravy-smothered chicken thighs a few times when I've had a semi-observant kike-friend come round to dinner with his wife and actually prefer it to pork now, despite being a staunch pork supporter in most-to-all other respects.
>>
>>7753268
Curry
>>
File: Jack.jpg (26 KB, 630x390) Image search: [Google]
Jack.jpg
26 KB, 630x390
Use them as bait to capture a larger, more desirable animal.
>>
Give the outsides a quick but hot fry and then toss them in butter in to the oven.
Got potatoes? Throw them in with some salt and pepper.
>>
It's been hours. What did you end up doing?
>>
>>7753268
I like making a spicy dry rub and broiling. That's with bone and skin though.
>>
>>7753268
Karaage
http://www.justonecookbook.com/karaage/
>>
>>7753268
I marinate them and then grill them as the meat in mission burritos.
>>
>>7754019
he made a gun out of the chicken and shot himself
>>
In a stew with cream and tarragon, it's heaven.
>>
>>7753268
Poach them, use the liquid to cook some finely chopped vegetables, add a bit of salt and pepper and maybe some parsley, shred the chicken into the soup, eat it, rub your belly in contentment, go for a walk, meet a nice girl, flirt with her a little, realise she's not quite right for you, smile and bid her good day, return home, watch a pleasant comedy movie, lie down and take a nap.
>>
File: countrycaptin.jpg (224 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
countrycaptin.jpg
224 KB, 600x400
Make Country Captain, broheim

google it

tasty as fuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.