[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I get chicken tendies, /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Trying to look for them in the local Walmart I go to but I can't find themmmmm. Please help.
>>
>>7751144

Like those shitty little-kid breaded chicken strips? Why would you bother? Buy some chicken, cut it into strips, bread the strips, bake the chicken.
>>
>>7751189
But then it'd be shitty home breaded chicken strips.
Not chicken tenders
>>
>>7751144
Go to the customer service desk and tell them you lost your parents, don't be scared when the man in the ceiling says code Adam, it's perfectly normal.
>>
File: fffsdfsdmaxresdefault.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fffsdfsdmaxresdefault.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>7751144

try a grocery store or a fast food place
>>
>>7751144
Well, I guess you're just fucked then. If you can't find them in Wal-Mart, you fail at life.
>>
Tyson Southern Whole Breast Tenderloins.

Cut them in thirds.
>>
>>7751201
Kek
>>
>pepe poster

your mom
>>
>>7751144
Try the frozen food aisle where the other frozen chicken is. It's the bag that says "Frozen Breaded Chicken Tenders". Make sure you don't choke on them.
>>
the problem is pre-made chicken tendies in bags at the freezer section are largely tasteless
The seasoning is non existent.

That being said, /ck/ will tekk you to buy raw chicken & make them yourself from scracth, BUT thats impossible.
You simply cannot make a chicken tendie the same way a face food place can.

For one thing, the coating will likely fall off & not taste that good.
It certainly won't be as tasty.

furthermore the chicken will be took thick unless you tediously cut it into less thick strips.

Even after all that, your home fryer will never get hot enough to flash fry them hot enough to get that crispy, juicy, wonderful tendie goodness

So basically, what I'm saying is, you have to go to a fast food place to get good tendies

Now if you want good chicken nugs, thats actually possible.
These are 99% exactly like McDonalds & other fast food places chicken nugs
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pilgrim-s-Pride-Chicken-Breast-Nuggets-28-oz/40841991
And they cook perfectly.

My quest for tendies continues, but I have at least found the chicken nuggets finally.
>>
>>7751380
>http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pilgrim-s-Pride-Chicken-Breast-Nuggets-28-oz/40841991
wtf

This Item is no longer available
We're unable to show you buying options for this item.
>>
>>7751564
Sesame seed recall.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.