[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some of your easy ways to add a lot of taste to any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
what are some of your easy ways to add a lot of taste to any random day of the week diner dish?

I recently started keeping slices of cheese like swiss and emental that I just drop in my beef stock based soups which adds a little bit of complexity to the liquid's taste. Honey mustard is also a real game changer in salads (both healthy and very tasty).
>>
>>7565122
>slather salad in sugar paste
>healthy
lol
>>
>>7565136
I don't know what kind you buy but mine is 1% sodium and glucide per spoon. It's like nothing.
>>
>>7565122
Grated imported Parmesan cheese

Soy Sauce, I use Braggs Amino bullshit

Buy a good evoo and a shitload of different vinegars for salad to mix it up a bit apple cider vinegar, red wine 5% 6% or 7% acidity if you wanna get a kick in the back of the throat.

Look into spices to sprinkle on food for a bit more complexity to add before or after cooking.

Get a pepper corn grinder and buy some 3 or 4 pepper corn blend and use fresh pepper on your food, it somewhat increases complexity a bit with the different blend instead of just using say black pepper.
>>
>>7565122
Are you actually serious?
>>
File: heh.jpg (23 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
23 KB, 500x501
>>7565165
>pre grated cheese
>non asian soy sauce
>>
File: KillSelf.gif (989 KB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
KillSelf.gif
989 KB, 360x203
>>7566013
Op asked for easy ways retardo. Braggs comes in an easy to use squeeze bottle and get this, the cheese is grated already, so he can EASILY add it to his food.
>>
pour some fuckin hot sauce on it

mask the taste with spicy

works with fuckin anything eggs
>>
>>7566030
>easy to use squeeze bottle

For something with basically no viscosity? Are you literally retarded and can't control inverting a regular bottle of soy sauce?

Pre grated cheese becomes vastly more perishable because it's all exposed to air and you can't just face the cheese if it goes mouldy like a block. It's got less flavor from this exposure, it's more expensive, and it's probably inferior cheese to begin with. Pre grated cheese is for lazy retards who can't cook and who buy peeled garlic and peeled fruit in plastic wrap.
>>
>>7566077

i buy/use minced garlic.

i can't tell a difference and i doubt you could either.
>>
>>7566115
there is a huge difference though
>>
>>7566115
Do you mean the little glass jars of garlic packed in water or whatever it is? Because there is a pretty big difference in flavor. I can't imagine a person not being able to tell the difference, even with a shit palate.

It's not like they are disgusting or anything, but it's very different from fresh garlic.
>>
>>7565122
Add a bit of ground liver to ground beef
>>
>>7566115
Not him, but it's very noticeable. Just like pre-grated parmesan, they have their place, but saying they're interchangeable is fool's talk.
>>
>>7566077
Braggs is a great soy sauce alternative. Of course anyone would seal the grated cheese in a container, but in your case the inner stuck on auto pilot autist is glowing.
>>
>>7566137
about garlic, I know it's fucking great for garlic butter and garlic bread but I'm never sure how to use it with other recipes. I tried dropping a few whole cloves in some beef stock soup and it fucked up the taste.
>>
>>7566333
Chop it up fine, saute it with your onions etc. I include onions and garlic by default in pretty much everything.
>>
>>7565122
Catsup, obviously.

The guy in your image is probably just adjusting his dick's position, by the way. I do it all the time when it slips out of alignment.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.