[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What actually is the problem with "chicago style"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1463097003289.jpg (28 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
1463097003289.jpg
28 KB, 348x348
What actually is the problem with "chicago style"?

It's basically a pizza for people who want more pizza.

We have "american style" sushi, where it's basically Japanese sushi boats but for one person.

We have "dagwood" sandwiches, which are sandwiches that are made by stacking ingredients 1 foot high.

What's the problem with a pizza made using the same reasoning?
>>
>>7748500
There isn't. It's just a /ck/ meme.
>>
File: boop.jpg (16 KB, 808x237) Image search: [Google]
boop.jpg
16 KB, 808x237
this guy
>>
>>7748503
>There isn't. It's just a /ck/ meme.
It's not a meme when it consists of one summer loser off from college at his parents' house spending all his free time forcing it.
>>
>>7748500
I think it's too much cheese. That just looks really gross. All that saturated fat isn't good for you either.

And I can't imagine the bread not being soggy inside, and burnt on the outside because of how long it needs to bake.
>>
>>7748515
That's how 4chan has always been though. All it takes is one or two autists to spam a board.
>>
>>7748500
>What actually is the problem with "chicago style"?

Nothing wrong with it, but it's not pizza, you can't eat it by the slice with your hands without making a mess. You need a knife and fork. Which makes it some kind of casserole.
>>
>>7748500
why would you make circular lasagna?
>>
>>7748552
why would you make rectuangular lasagna?
>>
>>7748771
Why would you make lasagna?
>>
That is not a pizza. Its a tomato soup with breadcrumps and cheese.
>>
>>7748500
Yes, please contribute to the cancer with meta shitposting. Great job!
>>
File: EDaoQ.gif (2 MB, 390x260) Image search: [Google]
EDaoQ.gif
2 MB, 390x260
>>7748549
>you can't eat it by the slice with your hands
uh, the only reason its eaten with a knife and fork is because thats how its done in chicago
you can still pick a slice up and eat it unless you're a complete sperg
pic related, you
>>
>>7748526

The cheese is the best part. Thats like saying, "My bank account is alright, but I think there is to much money in it"
>>
>>7748500
that is not chicago style pizza.

that is a stainless steel saucepot filled with cut tomatoes.

cut it out with the fucking "goza" meme
>>
>>7748532
Only the slow boards. That's why /b/ is such high quality-- spam threads get bumped off in less than half an hour.
>>
>>7750292
>/b/ is such high quality

say what
>>
>>7750299
It's bait anon, don't take it. Let his autism wash over you and leave you unharmed
>>
Having hilarious jokes about goza and seing some people going butthurt about it is clearly this season's delight.
>>
Best part of this go za meme is when people get overly sensitive about the meme
>>
>>7748500
because its not pizza for people who want more pizza, its pizza for people who want tomato sauce and cheese. If you want more pizza just order another slice
>>
>>7750556
Why do we need shitposting and memes here in the first place?
>>
I love how trolly it is, and people getting upset about it. This place is tuning into the new /b/!
>>
>>7750261
How many layers of irony are you on right now, my dude?
>>
>>7748549
>all things eaten with knives and forks are casseroles
>>
File: wisconsin_cheese.jpg (267 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
wisconsin_cheese.jpg
267 KB, 1280x960
>>7748500
Nu-males just can't stand the stuff.
For some reason, Midwestern cuisine sends them spiraling into a frothing rage.
>>
chicago za is amazing
>>
>>7752888
That was basic sarcasm. How can you fuck that up?
>>
>>7748532
>all memes are forced memes

get out
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.