[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the big deal with pizza? How many people of us are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7
File: the holy pizza of god.jpg (44 KB, 590x398) Image search: [Google]
the holy pizza of god.jpg
44 KB, 590x398
What's the big deal with pizza? How many people of us are there in this world that actually don't like it (not counting people who can't because of health issues)?
I NEED TO CONFIRM THIS. Pizza is evil I say,eeevil!
>>
>>7748126
Faggot.
>>
>>7748126
Seriously though, nobody hates pizza. It's something like water or air.
>>
>>7748157
I know a girl who hates pizza. But she's also a militant atheist and general contrarian.
>>
>>7748173
>militant atheist
>hating on pizza

That doesn't go well with fedora.
>>
I have a couple of friends that don't like pizza because they don't like cheese. I guess that's normal right?
>>
>>7748126
fag
>>
I don't like pizza either, OP. It's just too damn salty, heavy and greasy. Just like the average 4chan poster I guess.
>>
>>7748211
>too damn salty, heavy and greasy
Just what kind of pizza are you fucking eating?
>>
>>7748126
Bad pizza is evil, like the shit they sell at Pizza Hut, LC's, Domino's and places like that. But pizza made from good quality ingredients is fucking delicious.
>>
>>7748173
Is it really that uncommon to be an atheist in the USA?
In the UK no one goes to church, or has any belief as far as I can tell.
Its a non issue. In fact its a bit odd of someone is religious. I only know one person that goes to church. And they're the vicar so they kind of have to.
>>
>>7748276
Pretentious fagot pls leave
>>
>>7748285
>if you don't eat garbage you're pretentious
>>
>>7748282
There's a difference between being an atheist and a militant atheist.
>>
>>7748282
>Is it really that uncommon to be an atheist in the USA?
There are plenty of Americans who do not consider themselves religious, but they'd hesitate to consider themselves atheists because that word is shocking to many Americans. Atheism and Communism are seen in a very negative light here because of the effectiveness of Cold War propaganda.
>>
>>7748298
FACT

Picky eaters are pretentious. You can think there's better pizza, but to take some of the most common pizza places world wide and say it's shit just makes you look foolish. like saying McD is killing the people it's feeding which is like over billion people that haven't died from eating McD's.
>>
>>7748126
I'm actually not a big fan of most chain pizzas or anything frozen, although I don't mind most homemade or pizzas made in a restaurant as much.
This is probably because I've been spoiled by living in the town with the best pizza I've ever eaten. It's greasy as fuck, covered in ridiculous amounts of cheese and the sauce is a brown sauce instead of a tomato based or white sauce.

I'm sure everyone says that about their hometown pizza, but it's so good that people will spend $80 just to have one pizza frozen and shipped to a different province. One of the stores has even started bottling their sauce and selling it in different grocery stores in Nova Scotia.
>>
well it isnt bad but i know its shit so dont eat it. but its a matter of taste, let ppl eat what they want.

but i agree that u people are too obsessed with it. there is more food out there u know.
>>
From authentic Italian all the way down in quality to the greasiest shit from Pizza Hut, I love it all. Pizza is great, and OP is a faggot.
>>
File: CR3pjADWsAAqJI6.jpg (101 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
CR3pjADWsAAqJI6.jpg
101 KB, 600x1067
>>7748352
Forgot pic related
>>
>Not liking pizza

What kind of fucking mental illness bullshit is this?
>>
>>7748126
Just to make sure I'm not mental, everyone here is fully aware that pizza is just cheese on bread right?
>>
>>7748377
No, stop being a bitch. It's a tasty light dough with tomato-herb sauce AND cheese.

Fuck you.
>>
>>7748348
American chain pizza is shit. So is McDonald's. So is Coca-cola. And Budweiser. And Kraft cheese. Just because it's popular doesn't mean it isn't shit. Most people have shit taste. That's not being pretentious, that's just the truth.
>>
>>7748398
Sorry, let me rephrase that.
>everyone here is fully aware that pizza is just cheese and bread separated by a thin layer of tomato based herb and sugar syrup right?
>>
>>7748433
>tomato based herb and sugar syrup right?
not in murrica. here it can be mayo, ranch dressing or bbq sauce.
>>
File: 1461779039778.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1461779039778.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>7748495
Good God!
>>
>>7748420
Buy a looser fitting fedora next time. I don't know what you heard, but /ck/ isn't for culinary tightwads.
>>
>>7748495
i like the roasted garlic cream sauce MIXED with pesto form pizza pizza
>>
>>7748420
naw they taste good, they're just not healthy.
>>
>>7748126
i don't hate it. i just think it's redundant. think about what goes into a pizza: a starch, tomato sauce, and cheese.

it's basically a derivative of lasagna and spaghetti. the difference is that pizza is made with bread which means it soaks up saturated fats easier which ruins the taste and texture.

if you're going to eat something with starch, tomato sauce, and cheese, you might as well just eat superior lasagna or spaghetti.
>>
>>7748556
I think you thought about pizza too much
>>
>>7748539
If you like the taste of cheap ingredients, I guess.
>>
>>7748585
Okay bro, let's buy the authentic mozzarelliano cheesiano that's marked up 2000% just because it tastes better than the shredded mozzarella cheese you can find in the dairy section. Not all of us are a bunch of shithead yuppies who shop at whole foods.
>>
>>7748602
That'd be a waste of money without access to the right kind of opven. Fresh mozzarella only works well if the oven is over 700 degrees, otherwise it'll just give you mushy pizza.

And fuck Whole Foods. Making your own cheese ain't hard.
>>
>>7748585
fuck off richfag
>>
>>7748126
I hate /ck/ I literally look at this image and said "that's not a pizza" while thinking of a bowl of tomato sauce.
>>
Pizza has to be at least 3 inch tall and hav a crust that is used like a bread bowl to hold int he sauce and cheese.

no meat.

just sauce.

and cheese.

this "pepperoni as a topping" meme is getting boring.
>>
>>7749011
>has to be at least 3 inch tall
You sound like my ex :(
>>
>>7748358
Where is this in NS?
>>
>>7749057
The pizza place is in New Glasgow, but I've seen the sauce sold in a Dartmouth sobeys.

There's few in town with different name (Acropole, Sams) but they're mostly from the same family and make their pizzas almost the same, but with minor differences.
>>
>>7748495
Not American here, but a home made BBQ chicken with a decent sauce, red onions, bell peppers and a shitty bag of pre-shredded Tex Mex cheese is pretty good every once in a while.
>>
>>7749175
To each his own.
>>
>>7748276
domino's is prime. you must be some kind of idiot.
>>
File: boop.jpg (16 KB, 808x237) Image search: [Google]
boop.jpg
16 KB, 808x237
>>7749690
>>
>>7749720
I'm a fan of Domino's deep dish pizza. Too bad there isn't a Little Caesar's nearby, I want to try that bacon wrapped one.
>>
>>7748420
you have shit taste if you don't like mcdonald's.
>>
>>7749133
Interesting... I will be around NB/NS in a couple months and will try to look this place up.
>>
>>7748433
>tomato based herb and sugar syrup
you haven't had real pizza.
I bet you also think all ketchup is loaded with sugar because heinz and hunts are the only ketchup in your world.
>>
>>7749733
Read that again and think about what you said.
>>
>>7749858
When's the last time you even went? They do great work.
>>
>>7749858
I did. it still stands as an objectiive fact: you have shit taste if you don't like mcdonalds.
>>
>>7749862
1998, during the $1 triple cheeseburger promo. Ate a couple, felt like shit after and said never again. If food tastes OK but wrecks you after that's not good food.
>>7749866
I think it's the other way around. Anyone can appreciate the balance of flavors in McDonald's food. It's designed to hit most people's happy zones. But if you're lucky enough to taste a whole lot of better things and you still crave McDonald's you either have shit taste or a bad nostalgia problem. Remember back in the Civil War era nostalgia was a legit cause of death.
>>
>>7749924
not everyone has a pussy ass digestive system like you ma'am.
seems like too many people on /ck/ are proud of having sensitive stomachs.
>>
>>7749858
you're really special if you're that gullible
>>
>>7749953
>>7749955
Fuck y'all and your shit taste. I know people take pleasure wearing their bad taste on their sleeves, but once you start defending chain pizza and McDonald's you may as well just start talking up the virtues of Kraft Dinner, ranch dressing, Doritos and Campbell's cream of mushroom soup.
>>
>>7749953
Being proud of eating so much garbage that your body is adapted to it is pretty pathetic.
>>
Pizza in the US its terrible,awful taste and extremely unhealthy.In Brazil pizzas here are god-tier, i might surprise you but we eat alot of pizza here and normally its some gourmet shit
>>
>>7748126
>"You're evil kid and you must be slain."
>>
Ive lived in Chicago, LA, and NYC. Pizza sucks everywhere, but its worst in LA. However, a good slice is the best drunk munchy food
>>
>>7751203
Advacado and ketchup on a flat bread with goat cheese ain't pzza famalamadamn
>>
>>7748126
pizza is my god
>>
>>7748126
i probably wouldnt be alive right now if pizza delivery didnt exist. love it more than chinese food
>>
File: 000103.png (137 KB, 540x536) Image search: [Google]
000103.png
137 KB, 540x536
>>7748186
Cheeseless pizzas exist, and if done right are pretty tasty. Pic related, but they're fucking expensive. I'll get one if it's on sale though.
>>
Anyone else get constipation from pizza?
>>
Go za is the only pizza worth eating.
>>
>>7753418
Sounds like you have a gluten sensitivity or some shit
>>
>>7749739
I wholeheartedly recommend it.
If you end up near New Glasgow, and have the time definitely try Acropole.
It's the better pizza shop.
>>
>>7748126
I can eat it if I'm drunk and it's the only thing around. I would never order it sober, though.
>>
File: GUERRIN, American style.jpg (64 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
GUERRIN, American style.jpg
64 KB, 600x600
>>7748126
>>
>>7749011
>3 inch tall
>7,6 cm.
Totally pig disgusting.
>>
>>7748282
>In the UK no one goes to church, or has any belief as far as I can tell.
What about the 75% of your country's population who are radical muslim extremists? Did you forget about them?
>>
>>7753722
>What about the 75%
of shitposters here?
>>
>>7748173
she probably orders two pizzas every week and eats until her stomach hurts
>>
>>7748420
Yep.
>>
>>7753722
If you're going to trot out a tired old joke, at least take the time to execute it with elegance.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.