[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recipes for A Lazy Anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1464639312456.jpg (35 KB, 591x600) Image search: [Google]
1464639312456.jpg
35 KB, 591x600
i just moved to a apartment , i live alone, one week in and i am already tired of eating ramen and microwave food
any (healtier) and easier foods for a lazy ass as me?
>>
>>7747830
learn to brine chicken pieces and pan sear then oven roast them.
baked potatoes are easy, but take like an hour.
cut up some cauliflower, season with some salt and black pepper and roast in a 425 degree oven. you can also do this with asparagus and carrots. how long will depend on the size of the vegetables.
burgers are easy. just get 80/20 ground beef, form into a concave patty (shaped kind of like a red blood cell) and cook in a pan or grill, only turn once, only touch it when you turn it.
>>
>>7747853
oh nice
>>
One bullet.
>>
pasta with tomato sauce with wieners or meats stripes with seasoning and baken potatos...or veggie salat with chicken pieces.
>>
Ingredients needed : Onion, Bacon, pasta of choice (i like spaghetti), tomato puree

Cook pasta, fry onion and bacon, combine, add tomato puree to taste, toss all together in pan
done
>>
>>7747830
You're probably going to be intimidated by cooking things on the range at first. Don't be afraid to fuck up. Buy extras to accommodate this. If you don't fuck up, then you can use them again.
>>
>>7747830
>ramen and microwave food
>something easier
Lead right out of the shotgun barrel
>>
>>7747830
Fucking chicken breast with curry sauce takes 10 minutes and tastes delicous.

Shit you need

>chicken breast
>curry
>milk
>salt
>pepper
>butter
>flour

Cut the chicken breast into square pieces and throw those motherfuckers on a pan with a small amount of oil cook them until they release their water (i don't know if there is a term for this I'm foreign) and cook them until the water evaporates and then put the sauce in and cook some more.

For the sauce

Get a pan put in 2 tablespoons of butter and a table spoon of flour. Cook it until the flour gets brown and then take it off the heat pour in a glass of milk slowly while stirring it so it doesn't get all chunky after that pour in a glass of water add a 1 desert spoon of curry and just add 1 tea spoon of salt and pepper cook it until all the water evaporates.

Done, I know it's a shit recipe but its cheap and quick.
>>
>>7747830
Buy some 'za
>>
>>7747830
buy a crockpot shits easy as hell.
before going to work throw some shit in there and its cooked when ur back
>>
Throw yourself in front of a train with mashed potatoes on the side.
>>
>>7747830
Spaghetti sauce, lots of one pot stuff like beef stew. Check out "food wishes" on youtube and just cook whatever looks good to you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.