[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flour has 370 calories per 100g sweet potatos only 80 kcal. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 07014_232_1.jpg (22 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
07014_232_1.jpg
22 KB, 320x480
Flour has 370 calories per 100g sweet potatos only 80 kcal. I have this recipe for clafoutis that only uses eggs, flour sugar and a fruit. Can I use mashed potatos and remove the sugar to avoid calories?
>>
Avoid Calories by eating less fatass
>>
>>7747738
sure. worse case is you're gonna end up with a pimped sweer potato pie
>>
>>7747758
I'm already on a cutting but sometimes I have sweet craves and finding a low cal dessert would be good.

>inb4 use aspartame/stevia/sucralose
They all taste shit, I prefer trying to use the natural sweetness of sweet potatos or bananas.
>>
>>7748085
>low cal dessert
Try custards
>>
Instead of making a terrible ersatz clafoutis with mashed potatoes, why not put those calories to something that is actually good and just eat a small portion?

>>7748085
>I'm already on a cutting
Why not just eat normally every day, year round?
>>
>>7748085
>I have sweet craves and finding a low cal dessert would be good.
I just slowly eat a teaspoon of honey with a glass of milk sometimes. Since you're eating straight honey, it satisfies the sweet craving because it's not diluted which means you need less. It has less calories too because you're not consuming the flour and everything else just to get some sweet taste.
>>
>>7748085
Casein pudding. If you mix the powder with water a serving is only about 110-130 calories depending on brand.
>>
>>7747738
Sweer potatos also have a decent amount of water in them as opposed to flour so 100g of sweer potat might be much smaller than 100g of flour.
>>
>>7748123
To lose weight?
>>
>>7748123
>Why not just eat normally every day, year round?
Normal to some people is fatasfatass to others.
The opposite is also true.

Point is appetite is not a reliable method to control weight for some people.
>>
>>7747738

HOW COME DRY STUFF HAS MORE CALORIES PER GRAM THAN WET STUFF???
>>
execute all fatties
>>
>>7748513
Oil has the most calories and that's wet. Idiot
>>
>>7748528
Oil is not wet. Not all liquids are water.
>>
File: bentoein.jpg (12 KB, 236x178) Image search: [Google]
bentoein.jpg
12 KB, 236x178
>>7748541
I think you'll find olive oil contains water.

sciencedirect<dot>com/science/article/pii/S0260877412000489

Your move, einstein
>>
>>7747738
(Sweet) potatos are full of calorie-free water you dumb shit.
>>
>>7748541
As far as liquids go, water is pretty fucking dry. Wet how you just used it is describing how moisturizing it is. Oil is far more moisturizing than water. No offense, but this was pretty wrong. It got to me.
>>
>>7750388
I explained what wet is... Water has nothing to do with the meaning. It is a descriptive word for moisture. Oil is far more effective as a moisturizer than water. It's like hard water refers to iron content. Water softener is salt, which neutralizes the iron. It's pretty weird to think about.
>>
>>7750412

Answer the question tho...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.