[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I in for, what will they taste like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (927 KB, 1536x2056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
927 KB, 1536x2056
What am I in for, what will they taste like?
>>
Probably like someone took an unwashed foot and covered it in Doritos™ Brand cheese powder.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>7746704
Also have these, no idea.
>>
>>7746711
.... you were either extremely poor as a kid, or extremely sheltered. and so were your friends. and their birthdays.

try getting an ice cream cake, it'll blow your FUCKING MIND.
>>
>>7747378
That, or he's American. I had All-Dressed chips for the first time two days ago.

They were delicious.
>>
>>7746704
literally nacho cheese doritos
>>
>>7746704
You're in for dirty hands that you will have to wash afterwards, or do it Murican style and just wipe them clean on your t-shirt and keep playing Call Of Duty. Oh, and obesity if you eat too many of the things.

As for what they taste like? They're deep fried tortilla chips. You have had those before, right? Normally, you'd dip the tortilla chips in salsa or cheese fondue, but they've made powdered versions of the salsa and cheese and liberally coated the chips with it.

I don't like the things, not because of the /fit/ police, but because the corn they use is generally pumped full of pesticides and is GMO. It's barely corn. You'll find that organic corn that isn't GMO will cost you about 3x what they sell Doritos for though. You won't be eating many of them at that price.
>>
>>7746704
>>7746711
why does it have the flavor in both english and mexican?
>>
>>7747525
It's French.

My guess would be OP is in Canada.
>>
>>7746704
OH CANANAAAA!
>>
>>7747525
Spanish is very common in America
>>
>>7747535
but we don't put their language on food products, except in puerto rico.
>>
>>7747539
There's lots of bilingual packaging in Texas. Mostly Spanish/English, but also some French/English because Canada's been making strong, covert inroads in the American food market.
>>
>>7747402
oh... is it a canada thing?
>>
>>7747539
As a Californian, yes we do
>>
>>7747548
>>7747555
damn. I didnt know that about the mexican thing. i guess that explains trump supporters then.

as a vermonter who lives 50 minutes from the border, I almost never see french/english packaging on food products, though I have seen poutine at a burger king on our side.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.