[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Domino's GOAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: GOAT.jpg (180 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
180 KB, 1066x1600
Give me one reason why Domino's isn't the GOAT of pizzas

Protip: you sir, cannot.

pic related, dinner
>>
>Hawaiian

You disgust me

You probably put ketchup on your steak as well
>>
>>7745475
It's kinda hard to find a pic of a pizza that looks like something I'd pass on, but you've done it, OP. Good work!
>>
>pineapple
will never fucking understand this it literally ruins a pizza
even if you take it off you can still taste it on there fuck
>>
>>7745475

Pineapple is such a meme topping
>>
File: 4-Faggots.jpg (50 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
4-Faggots.jpg
50 KB, 300x300
>>7745478
>>7746015
>>7746030
>>7746004

Pineapple bacon jalapeño is a nearly unbeatable combination
>>
>>7745475
I agree OP but FUCK Domino's they can never get my margherita pizza right. Last time there was no basil. Jesus.
>>
>>7746030

not liking pineapple on pizza is a meme.
I thought it was shit until I actually ate it.

Theres a reason this is on every pizza menu
>>
File: american.webm (652 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
american.webm
652 KB, 720x404
>>7746049
>Pineapple bacon jalapeño

wew lad, is this a meme? I thought I was brilliant when i thought that up. do lots of people get this?

pic unrelated
>>
They never put enough cheese on their pizza, but ordering double cheese is too much cheese. You can't win.
>>
>>7746049
>unbearable combination
fify
>>
File: pizzachistylpinepeople.jpg (7 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
pizzachistylpinepeople.jpg
7 KB, 288x175
>>7746372

try a 'go style 'za with pineapple, broheim

it's the tits!
>>
PAESANOS ASSEMBLE!
>>
>>7746408
I wish i knew this guys story. I mean, is he drunk? Did he have a bad day? First time at an in-n-out in a long time?
>>
>>7747048
That's my uncle Jennifer.
>>
>>7747040
Hey, could you take your shitty go za meme back to /b/? Thanks.
>>
>>7747237
Fat chance, asshole. I don't have a job and I never had a gf. I intend to force this meme till I die.
>>
Do they have 'Go 'Za?
>>
>>7747048
seems staged so... youtube....?
>>
>>7747248
We can wait. It's CK you'll be banned soon enough.
>>
File: boop.jpg (16 KB, 808x237) Image search: [Google]
boop.jpg
16 KB, 808x237
noice, thanks.
>>
>>7747044
My brotha
>>
>>7746049
That sounds delicious. Now I know what I'm getting for my next pizza.
>>
File: 1461887900164.png (2 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461887900164.png
2 MB, 1080x1080
domino's is DAMN tasty

mmmmhmm
>>
>>7747702
It's got nothing on an authentic style 'go 'za, though
>>
You call that pizza?
That's just bread, sauce and cheese.

Disgusting.
>>
>>7747745
Take your shitty go za meme back to the 9gag circle of hell from whence it came.
>>
I hate Domono's, their sauce is salty and vaguely spicyinstead of sweet and mild like a garbage fast food sauce should be. The crust sucks, is greasy without being nice and doughy and has some sort of salty herb all over it. The cheese is scant and is always overcooked, ends up being 90% brown spots.

Of the three main things that go into a pizza, they fuck up every one of them.
>>
>>7745475
Dominos is okay, but Papa Johns and Pizza Hutt are both objectively better. The true GOAT is Mellow Mushroom. MM is so GOAT Mexicans get their restaurants closed down to trying to butcher it in heir kitchens.
>>
>>7747787
It's actually 'me
>>
As someone who actually worked there I can tell you that the garlic sauce they top the crust with and the bread sticks is God awful but whenever you ask for it without (even as an employee watching them make it and reminding them not to do it) they still put it on because it's such a reflex to do that circle around the crust right before slicing.

Plus the pan style is way too greasy but since they are trying to copy pizza hut with it I guess it's on purpose.
>>
>>7746410
Just order extra instead of double retard.
>>
>>7747815
It's better to cut then sauce because some people do not like the garlic sauce. At least that is how I was told to do it.
>>
>>7747852
same here
>>
>>7745475
>he buys chain pizza
>he doesn't buy from local Mediterranean immigrants
>he will never know the joy of getting spanikopita with his quality white pizza
>>
>>7747048
Probably staged, but I have an obese friend who seems to just go into a trance when eating and he loses all sense of awareness and quickly and as efficiently as possibly destroys whatever poor piece of food is in his vision. then he'll wipe up ever last scrap from the plate, lick his fingers, and not notice the jackson pollock painting of sauces now staining his man tits. its disgusting and also why i try to hang out with him as little as possible.
>>
>>7747048
That's just how good the 'out is my dude.
>>
File: supertunia - picasso.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
supertunia - picasso.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>7747048
ranked by likelyhood:
1. Staged
2. Doing/Training for some competitive eating challange, got caught in an ugly moment
3. Just a big dude/lifter who eats lot, similar to #2
4. Got off a plane and is having an in n out orgy
5. Drunk/dude weed (looks like he is in a suit midday)
>>
>>7749001
woops extra five and I forgot to add

1. nothing's wrong with me
>>
Pizza Pizza is the best, but how do I make my own easily without the rolling pin press to flatten the dough?
>>
>>7745475
Because there are plenty of gourmet pizza restaurants out there that completely outrank any fast food chain. Of course the prices will be much higher, but the quality will be excellent.
>>
>>7746049
Pineapple and jalapenos are a pretty great combination. I like mine with sliced ham, bacon bits, caramelized onions and goat cheese.
>>
>>7747844
I worked at a Dominos back in high school and there was zero difference between ordering extra and double cheese in a sense of cheese portioning.
>>
>>7749018
Nobody should ever use a rolling pin for pizza dough.
>>
>>7745475
Holy fucking christ that looks so much better than the shitty Domino's here in New Zealand.
>>
>>7749594
"ok op" it looks like shit. I have a nice 'za coming soon and will show you what it should look like.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.