[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some other "mini foods" I can eat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: white-castle-anytime-breakfast.jpg (51 KB, 640x402) Image search: [Google]
white-castle-anytime-breakfast.jpg
51 KB, 640x402
What are some other "mini foods" I can eat?
>>
>>7744866
asian penis
>>
>>7744866
mini bagel
>>
>Large size burger
>Mini food

America is so far gone it's literally satire for other countries
>>
>>7744876
look at the bun buddy

That's a mini burger
>>
Your worth
>>
>>7744866
mini pizza
>>
>>7744932
we call those bagel bites you faggot
>>
MINI CORN?

MINI CORN ON THE COB...

BABY CORN!
>>
>>7745050
>>7744866
OP what about mini corn dogs
>>
>>7745062
only if it uses smaller then normal hotdogs. mini hotdogs??? baby... hotdogs...???
PROFIT!
>>
File: pizzachistyle.jpg (31 KB, 484x324) Image search: [Google]
pizzachistyle.jpg
31 KB, 484x324
'go style 'za
>>
>>7744866

Is... is that a chicken sandwich with waffles for buns?

WHY DIDN'T YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TELL ME THAT EXISTED?
>>
>>7745155
It's not really our obligation to tell shut-ins about stuff that's happening outside their basements.
>>
>>7744876
>retard that has never had whitecastle before

they're sliders, dude.
>>
>>7744881
For you
>>
>>7745308
For you
>>
>>7747147
does the wind knock you over when it blows too hard? you must have twig arms or a stomach tumor if you think white castle is a normal size burger.
>>
nobody posted this yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5VwVDYf3I
>>
Why on God's green earth would you eat multiple mini things when you could just eat one regular sized things? Someone offered me sliders once and I laughed and said since I am not a child no.
>>
>>7747309
Wow I bet all your girlfriends and buddies love your asshole attitude about small foods and your pragmatism
>>
>>7747309
you should tell that story at your next local open mic. very good observational humor with a touch of misanthropy right there.
>>
>>7747309
Why eat french fries when you can have a potato? Amirite?
>>
>>7744870

Heh.
>>
do americans really eat small versions of their main meal as a starter?
>>
>>7747351
not usually, but we have the freedom to do that if we want.
>>
>>7747351

I heard you can make a whole meal out of american "sides". They're so fat and disgusting that when they order 'za (aka tomato bread) they have to order more bread on the side to barely fill their humongous stomachs until its time to eat again (usually 3-4 hours)
>>
File: seojunbreakingtherulesagain.webm (818 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
seojunbreakingtherulesagain.webm
818 KB, 1280x720
>>7747355
haha this
>>
>>7744876
those burgers are literally only 3 cm across. I mean, some of them do pack in the calories (that fucking chicken wafle is almost 500), but they're definitely not "large size" by any measure.
>>
i like the arbys sliders
i also like the grillers, cheese roll ups, potato soft tacos and mini quesidillias from taco bell if they count
krystal chiks are good but lately they've skipped out on giving me pickles so i have to ask for them everytime
zaxbys nibblers are good too
>>
File: Mini Crabby Patty.jpg (13 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Mini Crabby Patty.jpg
13 KB, 300x225
>>7744876
Confirmed picture of anon eating his home country's sliders
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.