[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I ordered Taco Bell Number 7. Chicken Quesadilla and a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
Today I ordered Taco Bell Number 7. Chicken Quesadilla and a taco with a medium Mountain Dew.
My first bite of the quesadilla was very good. Cheesy with refried beans.

For the second bite I put some hot sauce on and I had to say this sauce is very good and hot. My sauce packet said "I'm Spicy, Deal With It".

I could eat 5 of these Quesadillas they were very good and they wash down nice with a fresh Dew.

That brings me to my last entry: The Taco. The Taco was very tasty and it tasted even better with a packet of hot sauce. Washes down very nice with Mountain Dew.

Btw after I finished this meal I had 6 extra packs of hot sauce.

Overall Score: 10/10
>>
Why would you buy something you can literally make for $0.25 in 2 minutes at home?
>>
>>7738318
My mom bought it for me
>>
>>7738310
I went there recently and got the "Doubledilla" which I think is supposed to have more meat
I'm pretty sure it's a scam cuz it didn't have any more than the regular one does
>>
>>7738318
>you can literally make for $0.25

nice try, but the only way to replicate the "chicken" in that quesadilla is to by canned cat food at the grocery store and that ingredient alone is going to run you at least 65 cents.
>>
>>7738362
Are you using the entire can?
>>
>>7738318

It takes much longer than 2 minutes you exaggerating retard unless you coincidentally had the exact taco bell menu prep in your fridge ready to go
>>
>>7738318
>why buy a car when you can buy all the components and build it yourself
>>
>>7738310
>My first bite of the quesadilla was very good. Cheesy with refried beans.

The Chicken Quesadilla does not feature refried beans you faker. It only has chicken, cheese, and jalapeno sauce
>>
>>7738327
It has double, but the regular one barely has any meat at all. It does not however, have double the cheese.
>>
>>7738387
>It only has mechanically separated and reformed "chicken", cheese flavored product, and jalapeno sauceā„¢

fixed that for you
>>
>>7738372
>Meat
>Cheese
>Tortilla
>Hot sauce

This is uncommon? Do Americans not have basic ingredients any more? Is it only prepackaged food and frozen dinners nowadays?
>>
>>7738380
good point
>>
>>7738372
>can of refritos
>cheese
>corn tortillas
>skillet

I'm basically always going to have those on hand, yes
>>7738362
chicken thighs are $0.69/lb or $0.04/oz
corn tortillas are $1.29/lb or $0.08/oz
refried beans are $0.85/lb or$0.05/oz
Cheese is $0.26/oz, but Taco Bell uses a cheese sauce, which is $0.08/oz

so for a chicken quesadilla you're looking at $0.20. add $0.05 for the spices used to make the chicken taste good

for a bean and cheese quesadilla, it's $0.21. Add $0.04 because you're absolutely worth it.
>>
>>7738446
Taco Bell actually uses a cheese blend, not nacho cheese sauce.
>>
>>7738409
>le hurrr ground chicken is somehow not chicken anymore meme tis fake chicken

Alright. And desu, it's probably the same frozen grilled "fajita" style strips of chicken breast nearly all places use as far as the quesadilla goes
>>
>>7738420
>hot sauce
It's not hot sauce though, their "jalapeno sauce" is one of their special sauces, it makes the item pretty much
>>
>>7738487
>it makes the item pretty much

This is extremely true.

You could make this dish at home IFF you could replicate the sauce.. which i think is somewhere between nacho cheese and jalapeno cheese and mayonaise.
>>
>>7738545
>and mayonaise.

maybe japanese mayonaise...
>>
File: YpjU33G.jpg (329 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
YpjU33G.jpg
329 KB, 1920x1080
>taco bell
>>
>>7738446
>chicken thighs are $0.69/lb or $0.04/oz

Get the fuck out
>>
>>7738310
The quesadillas don't have beans.
>>
>>7738657
Fatburger is so bland
>>
>>7738310
>>7738387
What the fuck are "refried beans?"
>>
>>7738687
thats because they use a 95:5 blend, and for some reason they are proud of that fact
>>
>>7738669
roughly 99/lb where I'm from (MA) but I've seen sales in that ballpark

The spices will run you a little more upfront but the cost per serving is less than a nickle.
>>
>>7738716
Mashed beans
>>
>>7738310
THe fuck they doin puttin beans in a dilla???
>>
File: wong_burger.jpg (211 KB, 921x521) Image search: [Google]
wong_burger.jpg
211 KB, 921x521
>>7738687
I thought that at first when I moved to los angeles but u have to actually ask for their spice blend. Then its all good.
>>
>>7738420
>do Americans

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>7738420
>claims he can prep and cook chicken in 2 minutes
>accuses others of using frozen food

ok
>>
>>7739191
>It takes him over 2 minutes to use a can opener to get to his canned chicken

Not everyone struggles with basic tools Cletus. If you're going to replicate taco Bell don't kid yourself on trying to use fresh chicken
>>
>people talking shit about my favorite fast food restaurant

(Insert angry image here, on mobile so no pic)
>>
>>7738446
>meat cheaper than beans
that's really sad
>>
>>7738380
a quesadilla is considerably less complicated than a vehicle m8
>>
>>7738669
I can get them for 0.59/lb

how is life on the coasts?
>>
>>7739245
>heat skillet
>open can
>spread ingredients
>cook quesadilla
Probably a 10 minute ordeal if you have shredded chicken already cooked in your fridge. If not then easily 20 minutes.
>>
>buy a quesadilla from Taco Bell, one of my faves on the menu
>75% of the time there is something wrong with it
>undercooked with unmelted cheese
>not cut
>little to no Jalapeno sauce
>possibly a combination of the above

And on top of it, they forget the fire sauce.

I really fucking hate Taco Bell employees. I know it's probably hell working there but fuck you, you signed up for this shit now do your job right.
>>
>>7738310
I like TB's quesadillas but I can't bring myself to pay 4 dollars for one.
>>
>>7738657
Triple burgers are so stupid. Just get two double burgers or a double and a single.
>>
>tfw they no longer have the $.69 beefy potato burrito
That was the best party hangover food while they had it.
>>
>>7739789
Sorry nigga but you probably get go at rush hour time or some shit

The average setting for the quesadilla machine timer won't melt the cheese properly 8/10 times so if you really wanted it melted we'd have to leave it in there for 30 more seconds but during rush hours managers will literally scream at us if we do that as we're wasting time so more often then not it won't melt all the way

But to be honest I'd rather go there when its not rush hour so they can take their sweet ass time with it
>>
File: 1461839339277.png (37 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1461839339277.png
37 KB, 658x662
Who /cheesyGorditaCruchers/ here?
>tfw both times I've ordered them in the past the used regular shells instead of the doritos shell like I asked
>>
>>7739789
Why would you want it cut, anyways?
I ask for mine only cut once, or better yet, not at all. Then I just roll it up and eat it.

>>7741568
They actually have a completely separate button for this. If they don't put it in then GO IN AND HAVE THEM REMAKE IT. That's 50 fucking cents they're trying to jew you out of.

although more likely they just made it, one of them said "oh shit that was supposed to be a fire shell" and then the laugh and throw it in the bag and say "dumb motherfucker will never notice anyways"
>>
>>7741539
Just add potatoes to a cheesy double beef burrito. It's 50 cents more, though.
>>
damn taco bell's menu is all customization now. there's like 40+ combo deals. how do employees keep track of that shit.
>>
>>7741767

Pretty easy to just press whatever buttons as people rattle off their order. They have giant computers but instead of qwerty it's just all the shit on the menu.
>>
God, I guess /ck/ is gonna get summer'd up this year too.
>>
hype. jewish bois always working the taco hell community out of their hard earned all american $0.50
>>
>>7738657
>folding the tomato
trash
>>
>>7738310
>>7738320

review brah?

Also tacobell quesadilla a shit. there is more mayo sauce than cheese.
>>
File: thumb_600.jpg (20 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
20 KB, 590x590
>nothing but summer fags ITT so step the fuck back
>>
>LITERALLY JUST GET A CHIPOTLE CHICKEN BURRITO WITH NO SOUR CREAM
>>
>>7738446
>Add $0.04 because you're absolutely worth it.

>kekkity
>>
File: nachocheese.jpg (41 KB, 423x359) Image search: [Google]
nachocheese.jpg
41 KB, 423x359
>>7741568
I love the gordita crunch so much

I still remember when chalupas and gorditas came out, it felt like a brand new day and a cultural phenomenon

Chalupas are underrated too
>>
>>7742792
>$2.50 for a soft taco with pico
Yea, you're dumb
>>
>>7738716
Not only do Americans have to deep fry their beans, they double fry them.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.