[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody know how I can cook this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: yumyum.png (848 KB, 625x737) Image search: [Google]
yumyum.png
848 KB, 625x737
Does anybody know how I can cook this?
>>
Like a recipe or something
>>
Skewer the dogs with uncooked pasta, boil and contemplate where you went wrong in life.
>>
Uncooked dogs?
>>
>>7729653
How? Yes.

Why? No.
>>
Dude, they are nearly extinct. I don't think it's a good idea to eat them.
But nevertheless
>water in pan, salt too
>pan nice and hot
>kill it by pushing the tip of the knife between the 3rd and the 4th arm
>remove the plumbus if you must
>put them in the boiling water for 12min
>take em out, put them on a plate
>don't drink the water! it's poisonous
>add 1tbsp of ketchup
>WA LA
>>
>>7729680
I think you mean viola
>>
>>7729683
no he didn't you fucking idiot this is a viola
>>
>>7729683
nah, that's where you keep your potions
>>
>>7729653
really makes ya think...
>>
what kind of wizardry is that?
>>
File: 02.jpg (49 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
49 KB, 500x373
>>7729653
you had one job
>>
>>7729653
Most depressing thing i have seen this year
>>
>>7729653
I cut my hot dogs into fifths, break my sketti in half, and pierce each hot dog piece with 6 pieces of halved pasta.
two hot dogs worth takes maybe 5 minutes to do it

drop it into rapid boiling water for 6~ minutes
>>
>>7729653
>>7729799
serious question: other than the cutesie anomaly to show kiddos on 4chan, is there any reason at all to do this rather than just cooking the pasta with the hotdogs (but not skewering the dogs)?

Seems like a stupid reason to do this, just to be able to take a picture.
>>
>>7729821
IT'S FUN XD
>>
>>7729821
No, all it does is look funny. It was featured on countless mom blogs for their children because kids like "gross" things.
I tried it, I like how over done each dog gets in pieces and not having to spin the pasta on my fork. I can just stab the dog and put it in my mouth and the pasta comes with it.
>>
>>7729821
I cook it for my wife's son while he marathons his super hero movies and browses /tv/
>>
>>7729828
wow really makes you think
>>
File: 200_s.gif (62 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
62 KB, 400x200
>>7729828
>mom blogs
>>
>>7729859
where did you think memes like antivax live?
>>
>>7729680
Plumbuses have a warning label saying specifically not to use them for this.
>>
>>7729653
Why would you want to?
>>
>>7730852
Because I want to know if I can handle it
>>
>>7729821

It's a great mix of lots of comfy carbs and just enough salty, savory, fatty protein in each bite, it's basically American sushi
>>
>>7729751

this is terrible because the pasta inside the hotdog doesn't cook
>>
I am in tears

hahahahaha
>>
>>7729683

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.