[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what does /ck/ think of pic related? I think they shouldve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Chef's_Table.jpg (25 KB, 197x276) Image search: [Google]
Chef's_Table.jpg
25 KB, 197x276
So what does /ck/ think of pic related?

I think they shouldve focused more on the food and a little less on the life of the chef but it's still pretty good
>>
>>7729063
Pretentious as fuck but I guess many enjoy it like that, you will not find me eating off a table cloth though.
>>
>>7729069
I agree, a lot of the stuff is a pretentious waste of time but I suppose that's part of how you convince people to spend 500 dollars on one starter
>>
>>7729072

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kGtgBJKyZM
>>
>>7729075
Nacho's with cheese and salsa, proof that you can sell any old shit for a stupid price if people are gullible enough. Season 2 had sugar balloons as a dish, thats the sort of thing you would give to a child as a novelty.
>>
>>7729075
>frozen, prepackaged shit

This triggers me.
>>
Francis Mallman in the 1st season had the best episode
Had the best music too. https://soundcloud.com/dnonkong/06-call-of-the-wild
>>
>>7729243
Massimo Bottura had the best episode.
>>
>>7729097
>>7729135

Just on the offchance you didn't notice, This Is That is a satire program. Kind of like The Onion.
>>
>>7729075
this is fucking perfect

>>7729097
>>7729135
you people are retarded
>>
>>7729302
>>7729281
You know the point of the joke is that it's awful and gross? Saying "this triggers me" doesn't imply taking it for a serious program
>>
>>7729305
>I need to defend my anonymous post to feel better
>>
>>7729075
>that chicken wing that falls out of the bowl
My. Fucking. Sides.
>>
>>7729305
>kys
>>
I thought I was going to see how to make the dishes. But it was just a wankfest over some pretentious chefs.
>>
>>7729306
I'm not the same guy, /r/iamverysmart/
>>
Just started watching this. Damn it's comfy, and i'm hungry now.
>>
>>7729342
Learn to greentext properly, summerfag.
>>
>>7729853
Learn to greentext properly, summerfag.
>>
>>7729833
Sometimes the editing gets on my nerves, and sometimes I find it a little boring.
The good episodes are great and the bad ones aren't very interesting.
>>
banned
>>
I think it's pretty good. I like how each one is sorta tailored to the chef in question and their influences/ideas. Like that new York farm to table one was very technical and data driven while the argie was all artsy and music and panning shots. The Australian one was the worst one or the one about the Japanese chick
>>
I fucking hate that show. It's not even about the food. The worst is that fag who serves raw vegetables at his restaurant on little toothpicks.

Chefs should never be considered celebrities for their lifestyles or backstories, only their food. Pure sensationalist bullshit at its finest.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.