[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is literally the only thing i have eaten in the last 3 weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
This is literally the only thing i have eaten in the last 3 weeks

Am i like gonna die ir something?
>>
>>7728920
In the long run, yes.
For now, no.
But I know a guy that had a heart attack at age 30 because of that life style. And a girl I knew died in her sleep because of potassium deficiency in her late twenties.
So, if you want to be sure, get your blood checked and eat a bit more healthy.
>>
>>7728931
What the fuck is a deep dish?
>>
>>7728929
this
Let's hope you drink water too
>>
>>7728920
just whats on the table, or only items like whats on the table.
thats a pretty sparse amount of food to survive on for 3 weeks so im assuming you mean you've been living off cheap sandwiches

you should be fine, maybe a little low on energy.
>>
>>7728934
'go style 'za
>>
De donde eres? eres un neet shutdown?
>>
>>7728920
Probably not. You should eat some dark green vegetables and fresh fruit sometime soon. If that's mostly the kind of shit you're going to eat, you need to throw in some vegetables a couple times a week minimum or you'll start getting some weird vitamin deficiencies.
>>
i think i accidentally induced ketosis, i'm going through something pretty rough and eating's been kind of an afterthought. it feels really weird, especially since cooking used to bring me a lot of joy.

how do i eat things while severely depressed but also don't do what op's doing

i am guessing i've lost anywhere from 7 to 10 pounds but i am a really little guy so its prolly significant
>>
>>7731302
grab a box of ensures from the store.
itll make sure you arent losing all vitamins and shit, while also not really making you have to eat
>>
>>7731302
frozen veggies
cans of beans (the kind with some kind of seasoning)
canned chili
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.