[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I eat breakfast while browsing 4chan and when I eat oatmeal it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: oatmeal[1].jpg (36 KB, 620x490) Image search: [Google]
oatmeal[1].jpg
36 KB, 620x490
I eat breakfast while browsing 4chan and when I eat oatmeal it can take me an hour to finish a rather big bowl.

Why this?
>>
File: 1464201916214.jpg (28 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
1464201916214.jpg
28 KB, 348x348
>>7728814
Its quite a deep dish.
>>
>>7728814

The colder and more coagulated it gets, the harder it is to eat?
>>
>>7728821
Should I put more liquid in it then?
>>
>>7728814
Is that Chicago style oatmeal?
>>
>>7728823

Kek
>>
>>7728822

yeah, keep adding warm milk in intervals and just stir it to stop that from happening
>>
>>7728814
because oatmeal is incerdibly inefficient as far as food goes.

Our ancestors started growing bigger brains and developping a culture after they started replacing grains with meat, which is easier to chew, easier to digest, and more energy dense.
You said it yourself, you spend 1 hours eating that shit.

If you insist on eating it, I would suggest cutting on the quantity and replacing some with fresh fruit (kiwi, banana, raisin whatever)
>>
File: great job.gif (29 KB, 192x200) Image search: [Google]
great job.gif
29 KB, 192x200
>>7728955
>developping a culture after they started replacing grains with meat
>>
I prefer my porridge thicc w/ water rather than milk.

It can also take a while.
>>
>>7728955
>Our ancestors started growing bigger brains and developping a culture after they started replacing grains with meat

This is officially the dumbest thing I've ever read on /ck/.

Remember, kids opinions =/= facts
>>
>>7728955
excuse me but oats are very calorie-dense complex carbs, get that paleo bullshit outta here and lrn2macronutrition
>>
>>7728814
>it can take me an hour to finish a rather big bowl.
I'm guessing its because you're a little bitch
>>
Switch to a nice homemade protein shake & be done with it.
>>
>>7729095
/thread
>>
>>7728955
>humans developed agricultural societies before they were hunter-gatherers

You've really misunderstand a legitimate theory about the role of meat in human evolution.
>>
>>7728814

it would take you ten minutes if you stopped browsing while eating
>>
How much brown sugar do you put in your oatmeal /ck/?
>>
>>7729539
>brown sugar
>not delicious honey
One teaspoon is enough.
>>
>>7729539
> brown sugar
Damn that takes me back. Used to eat that shit on my oatmeal as a child. Don't think it'd taste as good on rye porridge though.
>>
>>7729480
>evolution
Get outta here darwin, and don't torture any dogs on the way out
>>
>>7729480

>Human evolution

Yeah I bet a worm is going to evolve and make a fine tiger some day, I mean it's just evolution!

Fuck off
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.