[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to meat store >Teenage girl working there is wiping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: optimus_touch.jpg (243 KB, 450x434) Image search: [Google]
optimus_touch.jpg
243 KB, 450x434
>Go to meat store
>Teenage girl working there is wiping her nose on apron
>probably sick, face is red and she's sniffling
>Nobody else working
>no plastic gloves
>really want dry pepperonis/sausages at least
>buy a few anyways
>rinsed it with hot water/paper towel when I got home
>wait a few days let it hang dry

did I do the right thing or should I have freaked out about the sick person handling my food?
>>
>>7728222

you should have fucked her
>>
>>7728222
You should've blackmailed her.
>>
>>7728222
You should've blackmailed her into fucking you
>>
>>7728222
You should've fucked her so she could blackmail you
>>
you should have bought a 'go 'za instead
>>
/ck/, ladies and gents.
>>
>>7728389
Dubs checked.
>>
>>7728389
reddit, ladies and gents
>>
>>7728397
Fuck off back to \b\ you new fag.
>>
>>7728400
Nice dubs but apparently that's the only thing you can do right around here, reddit
>>
welp, thread derailed xD
>>
File: images (94).jpg (24 KB, 463x318) Image search: [Google]
images (94).jpg
24 KB, 463x318
>>7728411
I'll bring it back with one amazing post.
'go 'za... is there anything it can't do?
>>
File: 1440465962544.jpg (156 KB, 1300x1235) Image search: [Google]
1440465962544.jpg
156 KB, 1300x1235
>>7728411
>It's a redditurd gets BTFO recipe episode
>>
>>7728348
>>7728346
>>7728242
>>7728226

ok but should I have fucked/blackmailed/been blackmailed before or after freaking out, and should I be a gentleman and provide her with halls cough drops before fucking her?
>>
>>7728463
Fuck the bike, rape the pizza, eat the girl
>>
>>7728222
Why not ask her to put on gloves? If she says there aren't which I doubt. I'm sure she should be able to get some from the bakery department or from the loaders in the back. If worse comes to worse just contact a manager and make a complaint.
>>
>>7728222
You should have given her a wet sausage, if you know what I mean. ;)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.