[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this edgy bourdain faggot keeps traveling to all these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.jpg (229 KB, 1386x798) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
229 KB, 1386x798
Why is this edgy bourdain faggot keeps traveling to all these 3rd world shitholes nobody gives a damn about??
>>
>CNN
>>
>>7728055

>drink a bunch of liquor with people paid to be nice to you
>wow man people really are the same everywhere
>they will all pretend to like me if i give them money
>>
>>7728055

I've never been able to stand that "edgy bourdain faggot" as you so eloquently put it.

it really does sum up the man quite nicely.

good luck with your thread though.. the last time i made an anti food network celeb thread i got banned. the mods here love to suck the cocks of all celeb "chefs."
>>
>>7728055
>3rd world shitholes nobody gives a damn about
Sounds like you're the edgy one here.

Also, fuck CNN.
>>
>>7728062
did someone piss in your favourite milk mug?
>>
>>7728062
>buy a bunch of liquor with people and they will be nice to you
>they will all pretend to like me if i give them free drinks or other items of value
>wow man people really are the same everywhere

Having dyslexia must suck bro
>>
>>7728067
yeah ck mods are the worst, i get banned for disagreeing with their opinion all the time.
4chan is far from what it was 7 years ago.
>>
>>7728055
He's a sex tourist, that's why he keeps going to Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, and the Phillipines. He's just smart enough to have figured out a way to get dumb TV people to pay for everything. But almost definitely an opium smoker and kidfucker.
>>
>>7728068
The "hashtag" sign RIGHT THERE calls it "parts unknown"
they don't even give a damn about what it's actually called
it's a shithole, it's in the third world, and even the makers of the episode don't give a damn about where/what it is.
>>
>>7729959

Sounds like a bro.
>>
>>7728055

why has no one called first dibs on licking the delicious fish goo off his shirt?

also, first 1111111....1....11...111111.
>>
>>7728055
because he's really pretentious and wants to be perceived as some adventurous, culturally-inclined, artsy genious like ernest hemingway. he's trying to inform hipsters of obscure lifestyles so they can try to stay ahead of the trends and act like "renaissance men"
>>
>>7728055
he is doing one of his indulgent endeavors at a waffle house right now on cnn. complete with a violin playing. he's actually acting like it's amazing food that he's never tried before.
>>
>>7728055
Because he's desperately trying to hang onto the relevance he had two decades ago, so that he doesn't have to ever take a straight job again.

It's actually pretty sad that CNN picked him up to do a political show, because he's obviously way in over his head.
>>
>>7728055
People are still willing to watch his shows and networks are still willing to pay him, so he keeps on doing it.
>>
>>7730872
this. I'm watching it right now, not because I like the anthony bourdain or his pathetic attempt to analyze the flavor profile of the food at the waffle house, but because I like to look at the food while I wait for my food to be ready.

diners, drive ins and dives I definitely do watch because of guy fieri.
>>
>>7729959
Tony might do any drug you place before him, preferably stimulants. Dude's also possibly carrying a currently incurable strain of so-called "super gonorrhea" that he possibly picked up somewhere in Asia.
>>
>>7730891
stimulants? wasn't he a heroin addict?

I remember guy fieri trash talking him once about how he acts like he's prestigious and superior because he went to a fancy culinary school, but the most studying he did there was with a spoon and a lighter.
>>
>>7730891

i just remember the romania episode where the entire show consisted of him doing a bunch of painkillers, drinking liquor and talking shit about how awful romania was and he gave a bunch of pills to his tour guide and had to take him to the hospital
>>
>>7730824
>obviously way in over his head

It's always funny when people think geopolitics can only be understood by some sort of secret club of savants. Why is he in way over his head? He is well-read, well-traveled, and probably understands way more about a certain country's relations with another than you do.
>>
>>7730970
his production team does, at least. lets not pretend he does the entire show himself.
>>
>>7730903
>/ck/ taking Fieri's side on anything

Ahh, summer

He does this shit because he's OLD and wants to do something percieved as more meaningful with his life then blow and eating warthog intestine. Insert CNN. His older shows were more about food, but the politics to food ratio slid over time.
>>
Id much rather watch Guy then this faggot
>>
>>7730993
at least guy doesn't try to tell some cultural story, trying to link the ku klux klan to some food style (right now on cnn), and just shows the food, the chef and how it gets made.
>>
>>7731019
thats true, and if Guy wasn't such an annoying prick who acts like a baby cunt when he encounters eggs, I'd be a fan of the show. I vastly prefer it when it focuses on the cook and the food. Bourdain USED to do this. But, >CNN
>>
>>7728055
so we don't have to
>>
he's a famous food guy... he's been to the places you dream about and eaten their food dozens of time. he's probably bored of the conventional
>>
>>7731112
He's very bored of the conventional. He goes to SEA and the like because he loves the filth, grime, and "charm" of poor shitholes. He also just likes to eat, which is why he goes to cleaner places like Europe and Singapore, but absolutely hates things that he finds sterile (like Stockholm).
>>
>>7730970
Being knowledgeable about culture, which he only is in the culinary aspect, doesn't have a bearing on global power games in geopolitics.

I don't know why your last few words are bringing me into the argument, but it make you seem a little too invested into a celebrity's personality.
>>
File: daen6Tf.png (298 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
daen6Tf.png
298 KB, 500x628
go be pasty white and boring somewhere else
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.