[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would the last supper have looked like if it took place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
What would the last supper have looked like if it took place in your city /ck/?
>>
>>7726530

your picture needs more niggers and gun violence if its supposed to be new orleans
>>
>>7726530
have taken*, the past participle of take is taken
>>
>>7726610
tooken*
>>
>Philly
just fucking cheesesteaks and wawa hoagies and ice tea everywhere.Tastycakes for dessert.
>>
>>7726631
*tekken
>>
File: ddf.jpg (58 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
ddf.jpg
58 KB, 557x605
>>7726641
>>
>>7726530
san antonio here,so just mexican food
sweet tea
and cinnamon rolls
>>
>>7726641
>>7726669
kekken
>>
Kentucky Ale, horse.

The slang term for heroin, not the racing animal.
>>
File: chicago style.gif (482 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
chicago style.gif
482 KB, 500x305
Chicago
>>
File: dolphin chicago style.jpg (116 KB, 680x513) Image search: [Google]
dolphin chicago style.jpg
116 KB, 680x513
>>
File: chicago style city.jpg (98 KB, 714x483) Image search: [Google]
chicago style city.jpg
98 KB, 714x483
>>
File: chicago style planet.jpg (30 KB, 445x441) Image search: [Google]
chicago style planet.jpg
30 KB, 445x441
>>
New York

>Pizza
>Some Chinese takeout
>Some "Mexican" food from one of those Tex-Mex places run by Chinese people
>Sushi
>Bagels
>Beer
Nobody could agree on what to eat, so Jesus just ordered a little of everything from some of the 4837573 menus deliverymen slipped under his door. After waiting an extra hour for the Chinese food to arrive, everyone tucks in, only to discover that the pizza place sent the wrong toppings. The dinner descends into chaos halfway through when the topic of Yankees vs. Mets is brought up, and then Jesus outs Judas as a Red Sox fan.
>>
>>7726530
Boston.
Ballpark franks, B&M baked beans and brown bread.
Instead of wine in the holy grail Jesus would pass around a red plastic cup with a mix of Dr. Mcgillicuddy's and red bull. Judus wouldn't be a Yankees fan because if he was he wouldn't have been allowed to become a disciple.
>>
alotta 'cago style za straight from the local 'za joint
>>
File: 1464463574424.gif (338 KB, 538x572) Image search: [Google]
1464463574424.gif
338 KB, 538x572
>>7726901
this got me
>>
>salmon
>fresh foraged vegetables and mushrooms
>>
>>7726673
I grew up in San Antonio. As a proper Mexican, I also grew up Catholic. For my confirmation I remember the archbishop who came to it said in his homily "If Jesus had his last supper in San Antonio... he woulda had FISH TACOS!"

He just chuckled and repeated "fish tacos" a couple of times. Everyone else was silent.
>>
>>7726530
Where you at in NOLA brah? I lived on Broadway uptown for 4 years.
>>
>>7726558
That's the ninth ward man. Niggers have containment zones. Needs more Bayou Hotwings though. The crawfish is spot on though.
>>
Ribs galore with fried squash, fried pickles, fried okra, baked potatoes, greens cooked with bacon or ham hocks and 5 different bbq sauce bottles.

Lots of off brand cola too.
>>
Nothing. Im in Africa
>>
tenderloins, thin pizzas with toppings under the cheese and flowery crusts, chicago dogs and chicken wings.
>>
St. Louis

>porksteaks
>toasted ravioli
>shitty st. louis style pizza
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.