[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your maid walks in and yells "Dinner is served!" presents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_2822.png (3 MB, 1296x968) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2822.png
3 MB, 1296x968
your maid walks in and yells "Dinner is served!" presents you with this dish. What do you do?
>>
>>7724229
Looks good but cold.
>>
Bend her over the table and have my wicked way while shoving handfuls of noodles into my mouth and hers alternately.
>>
>>7724233
Consecutive same digits, nice.
>>
The plate is too big for the food. Would not eat until it was placed on a smaller plate.
>>
>>772422
I thank her for the 'go style 'getti and chicken breast
>>
>>7724282
sooo what do you do?
>>
Check to make sure they're not serving me massacred rockabilly.
>>
Looks good. Meat might be a bit dry.
>>
Cut her throat then throw her in the garbage
>>
Have her ride me slowly while I'm sat in a chair and eat over the shoulder.
>>
FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY
>>
Why do moms mix broccoli with tomato sauce. Where do they get these ideas. why wont they stop.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.