[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 minutes to tell Anthony "the meme" Bourdain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Anthony 'the meme' Bourdain.jpg (118 KB, 725x582) Image search: [Google]
Anthony 'the meme' Bourdain.jpg
118 KB, 725x582
You have 10 minutes to tell Anthony "the meme" Bourdain that filipino food is objectively bad

what do you say?
>>
>>7724080
"Filipino food is objectively bad"

That ought to get the point across.
>>
>>7724080
It's been subjugated by a diehard, hipster squad of oh-so-sure-of themselves millenials, and an uncaring, unappreciative mass of consumers, that could care less about their past, and their struggles.
Show fat people walking down the street with their faces above frame.
Show a girl with glasses and gauges using chopsticks, and laughing.
Display poverty, old women looking wistfully off camera, wrinkled profusely, gaunt, and tan.
Cut to Bourdain drinking a local beer, smiling, and then asking something like "SO what it "real" Filipino food. Is that even possible anymore?"
>>
>>7724080
I'd just ask him why Filipino women don't compensate for their ugly faces by learning how to cook enjoyable food.
>>
filipino food is like a frat boy chinese guy moved out of his home country and didn't know how to make anything so he fucked up all his traditional dishes. then he eventually got raped by spaniards and they made him learn their recipes, then when they left he couldn't help but integrate them into his own bastardized meme dishes.
>>
>>7724189
You forgot the worship of American processed foods.
>>
>>7724199
that's a given, they're lazy in culinary skill.
>>
>>7724101
I pray to God you're not a native English speaker
>>
>>7724170

wow dawg ur cool
>>
File: image.png (319 KB, 505x413) Image search: [Google]
image.png
319 KB, 505x413
I show him 'that' video
>>
Anthony Bourdain is a shit writer and shit person

He can eat all the Filipino food he wants. Let him choke on that shit.
>>
>>7726138
This one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-PKO2FrdPY
>>
>>7726138
This and banana ketchup being put on anything/everything
>>
>>7724080

this has inspired me to make chicken and pork adobo tonight. ill put up some pictures so you guys can shitpost while you eat chicken nuggets.

they have some good dishes if you avoid all of the spam and hotdogs
>>
>>7724080
Why talk when I can just start shooting?
>>
>>7724080
>>7724091
>>7724101
>>7724170
>>7724189
>>7724199
>>7724202
>>7724210
>>7724234
>>7726138
>>7726171
>>7726189
>>7726190
>>7726225
>>7726229
Why do you guys eat oriental food? Its will kill you! All that food is bad for the body, and you wonder why healthcare issues always comes up.
>>
>>7724202
The old school women (yes, there are a few out there) still do everything from scratch.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.