[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weight Loss Meal Planning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: cinnabon.jpg (13 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
cinnabon.jpg
13 KB, 311x162
Breakfast: One Pillsbury Cinnabon cinnamon roll with icing and water

Snack: One Pillsbury Cinnabon cinnamon roll with icing and water

Lunch: One Pillsbury Cinnabon cinnamon roll with icing and water

Snack: One Pillsbury Cinnabon cinnamon roll with icing and water

Dinner: One Pillsbury Cinnabon cinnamon roll with icing and water

Total Calories: 1500
Total Cost: $3
>>
>>7722569

keep it up and you'll loose weight
>>
Don't forget the vomiting afterwards, even less calories
>>
What are the macros for a cinnamon roll?
>>
File: cinnamon-rolls2.jpg (154 KB, 736x487) Image search: [Google]
cinnamon-rolls2.jpg
154 KB, 736x487
>>7722580

per serving -
300 calories
7g fat
54g carb
5g protein

I think I am going to publish this diet it shows a lot of potential
>>
>>7722605

You're going to get toxic liver from all that sugar though. It's almost as bad as alcohol.
>>
>>7722658

just remember to drink a lot of water (its half the diet) and you will be fine
>>
>>7722569
This isn't all that different from other well publicized junk-food based calories restricted diets.
http://www.bonappetit.com/entertaining-style/trends-news/article/junk-food-diet-jeff-wilser

I would suggest taking a multi-vitamin supplement daily along with it.
>>
>>7722872

i take a multivitamin and fish oil

think ill meal plan with chocolate fudge cake tomorrow. $2
>>
I think you're a genius, OP. Follow your dreams.
>>
Make sure you're activating your cinnamon rolls.

You also might want to consider switching one of the meals to emu meatballs. Need some protein.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.