[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Foods you tried to like, but just can't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: scrambled-eggs.jpg (288 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
scrambled-eggs.jpg
288 KB, 1600x1064
For me it's pretty much eggs in general, but scrambled seemed like they might be easier. Not as smelly as boiled or deviled eggs. No dice. The taste and the texture just do not work for me for whatever reason. I could barley get a bite down without gagging.
>>
We already have one picky eater thread up, and the OP of that thread complained about eggs as well. Keep your picky eater cancer contained.
>>
If your boiled eggs are smelly then you've overcooked them.
>>
>>7722345
I'm not a picky eater, it's just eggs. Which is why I'm kind of peeved with myself. I try new stuff all the time, and I love a wide variety of foods, but I just can't get myself to like eggs.

>>7722355
Apparently my entire family has never once cooked boiled eggs right. Every time my mom made deviled eggs I'd have to stay on the other side of the house for hours because of the smell.
>>
>not enjoying a nice runny egg with bread or rice

Cmon son
>>
>>7722362

>i can't get a bite down of any kind of eggs without gagging
>i'm not a picky eater, i swear!

That's exactly what a picky eater is, OP.
>>
>>7722471
A picky eater only likes and eats a handful of different types of foods. I just have an aversion to eggs in particular.
>>
>>7722329

Guy?
>>
>>7722485
Youre a faggot
>>
>>7722485

If you absolutely refuse to eat something as ubiquitous as eggs, tomatoes, or onions, in any form, and have convinced yourself that you're going to throw up if you do, you are without a doubt a picky eater.
>>
>>7722329
For me it's ceaser salad I like the salad but I hate the dressing. And yes I know I don't have to have the dressing
>>
>>7722362
>Apparently my entire family has never once cooked boiled eggs right.

This is a fact. Your entire family are plebs that do not understand the INCREDIBLE importance of TIMING when making boiled eggs. It's a 12 minute egg. 12 MINUTES. NOT 11 MINUTES. NOT 13 MINUTES. NOT 12 MINUTES 30 SECONDS. Then immediately transfer to ice water to arrest the cooking process.

Fuck my mom will boil them for 20 minutes and then let them sit in the hot pot of water for another half hour until she feels like peeling them. Smell bad, the whites are rubbery, the yolks are grey and have the consistency of wet chalk.
>>
>>7722507
I like onions and tomatoes, and I eat them all the time. Eggs don't make me puke either, I can get them down but it's not a pleasant experience. Tastes like farts.
>>
>>7722507
>not liking one thing makes you picky
>>
>>7722329
> Barley

Maybe instead of bitching about eggs you should learn to spell good you piece of shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.