[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you co/ck/s ever work at panda express? I've got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 20160523_150358.jpg (3 MB, 3984x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160523_150358.jpg
3 MB, 3984x2988
Any of you co/ck/s ever work at panda express?

I've got an interview coming up for cook at panda. I used to cook for another chinese place,but, the owners had to close down due to thier bad health and age.

Just wondering how different the recipes are so I can practice and be well adjusted when I start. Any tips will be appreciated.
>>
>>7722315

putting frozen shit in the fryer for $8/hr seems really intense cooking
>>
From what ive seen all the meats are frozen and you just fry it in a wok and add some corn syrup sauce that comes in a plastic bag
>>
Panda supervisor here. A lot of the fried foods (Sweetfire Chicken, Beijing Beef and Honey Walnut Shrimp) are frozen and use a premade sauce. Sauteed items use raw meats and sauce made in house. If you have experience cooking with woks, you should be fine. Also, brush up on your vegetable cutting. Everything has to be a precise measurement.
>>
>>7722342
They offered me $15 an hour and they start at $10 to dump food in a tray.

>>7722379
Thanks for the reply bro, do you happen. To remember a few of the measurments? I'm guessing an 1/8 of an inch or so? I want to make the best impression possible.
>>
Had Panda Express for the first time.

Black Pepper Chicken was fucking awesome.
Beijing Beef not so much.
>>
>>7723701
Try the orange chicken and sweet fire chicken breast
>>
>>7722379
>Everything has to be a precise measurement.

Why
>>
>>7724182
He is 100% lying. I've never been to a Panda Express with uniform cuts. Similar shape and size? Sure. Precise measurements? Complete bullshit.
>>
>>7724186
Maybe because it's mostly mexicans who work there and they don't know how to measure?
>>
>>7724191
>Chinese
>Mexicans
Someone here flunked geography.
>>
>>7724197
A lot of restaurants in the US are mostly staffed by Mexicans with the exception of predominately black areas in which case most fast food restaurants are staffed by them and of course ethnic neighborhoods which will mostly be staffed by their respective ethnicity. Although, its actually mostly Guatemalans and not Mexicans but you know...pretty much the same thing.
>>
>>7724182
He's a faggot boss, and that's what he demands.
>>
>>7724225
>He's a faggot boss, and that's what he demands.
I didn't see cock mentioned anywhere in his post, or was it implied?
>>
>>7724893
Cock is always implied by people who think about it all the time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.