[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OATMEAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: oats.jpg (173 KB, 1109x614) Image search: [Google]
oats.jpg
173 KB, 1109x614
I mean, could you just like drink a few spoonfuls of oats with some water and just get it over with? Would it have the same benefits?
>>
You mean without cooking it?

It would be extremely bland (for you)
>>
File: surfing.gif (77 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
surfing.gif
77 KB, 500x375
>eating horse feed
>the current year

Go to bed, Mr. Ed.
>>
>>7722278
Yeah but I don't like them even when they're cooked. I was wondering if you could just ingest a few helpings by choking it down with water and would it still be good for you.
>>
File: P1080750cropres.jpg (181 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
P1080750cropres.jpg
181 KB, 1000x668
Try it and find out, OP.
>>
>>7722287
It's disgusting cooked, I just have it like cereal by putting it in a bowl and adding milk. I like putting jam on it so it's a bit sweeter.
>>
>>7722287
>>7722299
Weirdos.

Just add some butter and brown sugar. Or if you're paranoid about sugar, make some applesauce and stir it into the cooked oats.
>>
>eating foods you hate for their extremely generic health benefits

Do people actually do this? Can't you just find something you like more that has similar benefits?
>>
>>7722299
I put some honey on that thing!!
>>
>>7722268
I uses to snack on raw oats, gave me terrible gas.
>>
File: Happy Merchant.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Happy Merchant.gif
11 KB, 501x585
>>7724737
>>
fuck what other people say op. i use a trough like device fashioned around my mouth where i keep oats to snack on all day. efficient and depending on who you ask stylish.
>>
>>7724255

>health benefits
>quick and easy
>available literally everywhere
>not oats

pick 3
>>
I usually add banana and cinnamon, everyday. Pretty good.
>>
>>7724770
>forgetting honey and peanut butter

Step ^ kiddo
>>
>>7724786
Where I live , this things are expensive.
>>
>>7724791
Same here, but it's worth it.
>>
>>7722268
yes you could , i used to mix oats , almond milk , and chia seeds in a water bottle and drink my breakfast.
>>
>>7725519
See this is what I'm talking about, thanks for the idea.
>>
>>7722287
oatmeal water is a thing, op. google it
>>
>>7724737
OATS ARE NOT RAW, OATS ARE COOKED YOU FUCKING IDIOT. THEY ARE COOKED AND DEHYDRATED, THAT'S WHAT OATS ARE, THE STARCH IS ALREADY GELATINIZED AND DIGESTIBLE
>>
>>7722268
OVERNIGHT OATS
>>
>>7722268

just put it in a blender with some milk and whey protein and drink it

optional: fruits, ginger
optional tryna get big: peanut butter
>>
>shoving nutrients in your mouth to "get it over with"

this is a cooking board OP. >>>/fit/ is that way
>>
>>7722268
I dunno, why are you asking us like a faggot who is just shitposting and report on the results after doing it?
>>
>>7725545
So? You gonna sperg out on me for eating raw toast, too?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.