[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who makes the best fast food hamburger sandwich and why is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 600x402
Who makes the best fast food hamburger sandwich and why is it Steak 'N Shake?

>inb4 classic image.jpg protip: (this means that you aren't allowed to post classic image.jpg in my serious thread)
>>
>classic image.jpg
>>
>>7721865

cookout
>>
>>7721865
if you know you're going to get called out on it, it doesn't mean you're right or smarter or outwitting anybody
it means you don't have a good enough excuse/reason to do what you're doing, but doing it anyway
>>
I heard recently that americans eat small ham burgers as a starter before they eat big burgers?

is this true?
>>
>>7721888
Yes. Small hamburgers or "sliders" as they're know here are often eaten as an appetizer. Nothing beats chasing a hamburger with a larger hamburger.
>>
Nice try, no one has ever even been to a steak and shake so we cannot refute you
>>
>>7721868
Hi Brian
>>
>>7721959

sup
>>
>>7721865

Ha ha, no. Steak and Shake is one of the worst dining experiences I've ever had. Shit food, beyond shit service. There's no reason anyone should ever go to that Hell hole.
>>
File: burgerville cunt.jpg (105 KB, 700x559) Image search: [Google]
burgerville cunt.jpg
105 KB, 700x559
burgerville yo
>>
>>7722019
>burgerville
Worth the drive from Seattle??
>>
>>7723926
Nope. It's Oregonians acting like their burger is extra special.
>>
That isn't What-a-Burger.
>>
>>7723936
Thanks senpai. I have to drive down to Portland in July. If it's on the way then and I'll try it but I won't go out of my way for one.
>>
File: habit.png (2 MB, 1488x1303) Image search: [Google]
habit.png
2 MB, 1488x1303
>>7721865
I haven't been but I've been told Habit Burger in Kent, WA is worth a visit. Pic related
>>
File: watburger.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
watburger.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
>>
>>7721867
fpbp
>>
Steak n' shake is "fast food" I guess, but it's more of a sit down restaurant. You don't go in, have your food in 2 minutes, and walk out, and they don't have a drive through. They also have menus and shit.

Best "real" fast food burger would be wendy's, they also have the best nuggers.
>>
>>7723951
Habit is pretty good, Krave is better
>>
>>7723969
Texas motherfucker, that's where I stay.
>>
File: 1462915801154.jpg (23 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1462915801154.jpg
23 KB, 670x503
>>7723940
>>7723969
das it mane
>>
>>7723995
They have drive thrus here (Olathe and Overland Park, KS). I like Steak n Shake. I tried Freddy's, another steakburger place, and felt it was way overpriced and not any better.
>>
>>7723940
There was a what-a-burger in my town for like a few months out of nowhere and then it closed. I've yet to see a single one since then and it's a real shame because I liked it a lot.
>>
>>7723995
My Steak & Shake has a drive-thru.

I guess it depends on the area?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.