[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Binge Night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1463304883585.jpg (31 KB, 570x427) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463304883585.jpg
31 KB, 570x427
Should I binge eat or binge drink tonight? Also, which do you enjoy doing more?

I don't want to do both, because for me, one detracts from the other generally.
>>
>>7721154
binge drink tonight, then tomorrow binge eat when you're hungover
>>
>>7721154
both. spew like a champ
>>
I binge eat after I've been binge drinking
>one detracts from the other
I found this to be true when I drank beer. You can only fill your stomach up so much. But drinking hard liquor goes well with lots of food imo. I prefer to binge drink over binge eat though. I'm an alcohol destroying my family and stuff
>>
binge drink then go to jack in the box and binge some more on dem tacos
>>
>>7721159
I love doing this. It's the reason I've gained 10kg in 6 months.
>>
>>7721198
>I love doing this. It's the reason I've gained 10kg in 6 months.
C-congrats?
>>
File: 272.jpg (126 KB, 388x560) Image search: [Google]
272.jpg
126 KB, 388x560
>>7721202
Thanks.
>>
so i ended up deciding to drink

i got a tall boy of heineken which i had never had but is possibly even worse than ck says it is lol, and i got a pint of jack w/ honey to take shots of.

my grandma brought over a whole tray of lasagna :) its gonna be lit tonight
>>
>>7721683
Hahaha. Turning up big time I see

I got some red wine and a six pack of yuengling
>>
>>7721159
do a lot of people do this
>>
>>7721154
>binge eat or binge drink
Why not both?

Eat plenty. Drink heavily.
>>
>>7721711
I never binge eat the day after. As a matter of fact I can't eat at all for at least half a day when hungover, and after that I only eat moderately.

I almost always end a binge drinking session with a huge plate of fat food though and that's very normal. Alcohol induced hunger or 'drunchies' that expresses itself as a craving for fat food is a real thing.
>>
Binge masturbate like me.
>>
>>7722263
This.
>>
>>7721154
i fucking love getting buzzed, going to a chinese buffet, and wrecking shit.

then i go home and make cup o noodles with gin instead of water and yell at my kids until they cry.
>>
>>7722125

Eating and drinking is a waste of booze
>>
>>7722557
That's not science. That's a myth.
>>
>>7721154
Over time I've slowed down eating on drinking days, and have just one planned meal after drinking instead of just going wild
next day I appreciate the food
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.