[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roommates/Delivery Ettiquete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
"Hey, do you wanna order any Take-Out?"
>NAH ANON IM GOOD
"You sure? I might be getting like, pizza and something with it"
>NAH THATS COOL IM JUST GONNA KILL THOSE LEFTOVERS

I ordered a small Pizza, Breadsticks and a lemonade for myself, no matter how much I advised and told my roommate I was too tired to cook today.
Spent the full $13.50 out of pocket.

And what do I come back to 15 minutes later for a second slice? Im missing a piece and 2 breadsticks.

I hate to complain over small shit, but I hate when people don't order and just mooch off whatever. Roommates, Girlfriends, Friends, all the same. I just dont get the reasoning behind it.
>>
Beta detected
>>
>>7719066
/thread

Stand up for yourself, or continue failing at life.
>>
>roommate makes it clear he'll eat any leftovers
>act surprised when he eats leftovers
First post hits the nail.
>>
>>7719057
Were you offering to treat your roommate, or would you split the bill? If you were going to split the bill, ask for a couple bucks for a drink or something next time. If they refuse, don't let them have anymore food, though sharing food is a basic bonding experience and has been forever.

If your roommate gives you food that they've bought or made without asking for anything in return, it's just sharing and they assume you won't mind.
>>
>>7719057
just take the food to your desk or wherever and eat it all
>>
>>7719057
>"Hey I'm getting food. Do you want to order some as well"
>"No I'm just going to eat your food"
>"o-okay"

Jesus christ OP, does he fuck your gf too?
>>
>>7719066
>>7719070
Never said I didnt retaliate. I obviously brought it up, but let it slide. Its food. Whatever.

>>7719074
A 15-minute old pizza isnt leftovers.

>>7719075
We usually always split the bill. Ive told him before if hes low on cash or whatever Id pay, just as long as he gets me in the future. Hes a pretty big NEET and hates confronting me about shit though
>>
File: 1461949005647.png (16 KB, 174x231) Image search: [Google]
1461949005647.png
16 KB, 174x231
>>7719084
He doesnt do it all the time. Ill purposefully order shit he doesnt like (spicey, pineapple, veggie stuff) so he purposefully wont nibble at it later.
>>
>>7719087
>I obviously brought it up, but let it slide. Its food. Whatever.
You should never let anyone steal your food, its a clear display of dominance over you.
>>
>>7719094
Grow some fucking balls man.
>>
>>7719094
>I have to order stuff my roommate doesn't like otherwise he'll take it and eat it

So you live with your middle school bully
>>
>>7719057
>Not taking it back into your room/living area
>Not keeping an eye on it the whole time
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.