[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Online Food Shopping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: rice-and-beans2[1].jpg (247 KB, 1344x900) Image search: [Google]
rice-and-beans2[1].jpg
247 KB, 1344x900
Hey /ck/

I can't go back to my local supermarket and the next nearest one is 3 miles away. I don't know how to drive, so my only option is to order my food online.

I'm thinking I can buy bulk rice and beans off Amazon and just live off that. It's pretty cheap too, and I think it contains enough nutrients to live on. Obviously I could vary it by ordering multiple types of beans. I can even order spices online to make it more interesting.

Is there any other good food to buy online? It would be nice to have some variety, maybe some frozen vegetables or fruit, I don't know where to get them though. I don't think it's possible to get meat online so I'll have to become vegetarian for a while.

Thanks
>>
Why can't you go back to your local?

Also, what country are you in, that might help.
>>
>>7717702
>3 miles
>>
>>7717702
Buy a bicycle.
>>
90s rigid MTB
>>
>>7717702
>I can't go back to my local supermarket

What did you do, anon?
>>
>>7717702
in most of europe you can get food delivered from the supermarketchains, to your doorstep. should be similar in the us
>>
>>7717722
I prefer not to give out too many details but the cashier lady made an unsolicited inquiry about some food I was buying, I meant to teach her a lesson on personal privacy, but it did not go as planned. It is impossible to go out in this day and age without a shallow, one-dimensional simpleton trying to force their idea of normal on you. It's why I prefer to stay home with my partner and cook alone.

But in any case I do not mean for this to be a lecture on what is wrong with society, this could go on all day. Does anyone have a favorite online food vendor? Preferable if they ship with no signature requirement, the UPS guy always makes extremely unwelcome "jokes" and we prefer not to interact with him. It's almost as bad as going to a bar.
>>
>>7717808
Is your partner by any chance a dakimakura?
>>
>>7717808
>UPS guy makes unwelcome "jokes"
Go shed a tier on tumblr, holy shit
>>
OP here, this guy isn't me: >>7717808

What actually happened is I was buying my stuff as usual, when a 2L carton of milk fell out of my basket. When it hit the floor, the milk immediately spilt out all over the floor. I looked around and thankfully nobody saw me. I didn't know what to do, so I put my basket down and left the shop as quick as possible, trying not to arouse suspicions. I got out and thought I was safe, then I remembered they have CCTV. So I can't go back anymore.
>>
>>7717849
grow a beard and get a haircut
get a new coat, new shoes
wollah you can enter again
>>
>>7717849
So what, you think when you go back to the store a security guard is gonna go "Ahh, so YOU'RE the milk criminal we've been looking for, you're not welcome here anymore"
People spill hundreds of shit every day on supermarkets, nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>7717808
>>7717849
Real op here, these assholes are impersonaters

This is what actually went down: so I was shopping for my usual fare, I go to aisle 8 in the third row in the middle, and instead of hot cheetos puffs they had REGULAR NON-HOT CHEEETOS PUFFS. Naturally, I was a bit peeved. So I pen a complaint with my email on it, and I have yet to receive a response, which only can mean they have purposely switched out the hot cheetos puffs to piss me off
>>
>>7717894
>>7717808
What do you faggots get out of this? I've made 2 threads in the past 2 days, both of them had multiple people pretending to be me.
>>
Hi real OP here

Don't listen to >>7717897, this is actually the first thread I made after lurking here for a few months
>>
Real OP here, ignore these imposters and answer my damn question
>>
>>7717901
>>7717907
Thanks for shitting up my thread, assholes. Go back to /b/.

For anyone wondering, the milk story is the real one.

Now can someone please tell me where to order vegetables and fruit online.
>>
>>7717725
This desu. In the UK you can just go to the supermarket's website that you'd usually shop at, waitrose, tesco, sainsburys, any of the others. And get a delivery straight to your door from the supermarket.

Can't you just do that in the US?
>>
>>7717910
Fuck off imposter, I want my damn question answered
>>
>>7717912
In coastie shit holes full of minorities maybe

In the real America we don't consider it cooking unless you drove your car 50 minutes each way and got a surge of white hot indignation when the wheelchair guy got to use a special spot in the parking lot.
>>
>>7717921
>coaster shithole
Ass mad flyover faggot detected
>>
>>7717725
>>7717912
Damn, why didn't I think of this. You're right, this is exactly what I'm gonna do. Thanks guys.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.