[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who prefers diet soda to normal? (in most cases
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Am I the only one who prefers diet soda to normal? (in most cases of course)

I love coke zero and enjoy diet coke yet hate regular. I would take diet pepsi over any soda any day.
>>
Yes, you're the only one. You're so special.
>>
>>7715708
well i meant figuratively, as in is there anyone else here who feels the same. don't want to come off like a tumblrina based off a soft drink.
>>
>>7715712
nope literally nobody else thinks like you, you're incredible
>>
>>7715701

diet soda is much better than sugared. More thirst quenching by far and better acid and carbonation taste. Of course water is the normal drink but on a diet or with vodka it's a good treat.
>>
i only drink diet soda beause i have beetus
>>
>>7715712
No, you are truly a pioneer. Good luck in your future conquests, you are the Christopher Columbus of our age.
>>
>>7715701
coke zero>pepsi max>diet pepsi>coke>pepsi>>>>diet coke

But, whenever I try a new soda, I always try the regular first.
>>
>>7715701

i can't drink regular soda now. and diet pepsi used to be my stable soft drink. but the completely fagged out and added that bullshit chemical to give it the mouthfeel of thick syrup. i got to loving diet soda partially because of the thin "clean" feel of it. now diet pepsi just sticks and coats your mouth and throat. disgusting. i've had to switch to diet root beer.
>>
Diet soda is almost always better, and at the very least tastes the same as regular. Diet coke/Pepsi are shit though.
>>
File: diet coke.png (50 KB, 637x259) Image search: [Google]
diet coke.png
50 KB, 637x259
>>
>>7715701
After drinking diet for a while regular pop almost seems like drinking a milkshake or something to me now.
>>
My roommAte does becAuse she is fat.. Well on her way to the beetus.
>>
I started drinking diet soda and black coffee nine years ago because I still wanted the caffeine but had fixed my shit diet and didn't want to be a fatass anymore.

>>7717365
>hopes no one notices he himself is a lardass
He'll really raise the bar as far as village retard presidents go.

>>7717835
This, so hard. Worse even. If someone hands me a coke I'll sip enough to be polite, but be damned if I'm gonna finish it.
>>
I don't like regular pop. It doesn't quench my thirst, actually makes me thirstier, always gives me a bad aftertaste, and I can feel my teeth rotting. If I see a new flavour of regular pop, I'll usually try it.
Diet pepsi is my fave, but I usually only drink it once in a while, or when I'm getting drunk. I'd rather just have water otherwise.
>>
>>7717862

Trump is literally the healthiest human being ever to run for president.
>>
>>7718735
I couldn't give two shits about how healthy the president is, I was just pointing out that a loudmouth fatty was delusional enough to make a fat joke.

But RELATED TO THREAD, I tried Coke Zero and Diet Coke side by side today. I'm convinced they're the same thing.
>>
>>7715712

No man I think you're alone on this one. You're like a beacon of uniqueness shedding a light on us poor sugar loving plebs.
>>
>>7718747

He isn't delusional, he admits he's fat. But you're so smart that you would never take the bait, right anon?
>>
>>7718751
Go ahead and link me to where he admits he's fat, and I'll agree with you on all counts. No catch.
>>
>>7718779

It was in one of his books. I'll try to find it but that means downloading the pdfs. Google doesn't help as the results are 100,000 clickbait articles.
>>
>>7718819
Don't sweat it, I have all his books.
>>
>>7715701
> "diet soda"
Regular Pepsi and Coke taste pretty much the same, but there's miles of difference between Diet Pepsi and Diet Coke.
>>
>>7716437
hmm
its >diet coke>pepsi max>pepsi>coke>coke zero for me
>>
I don't consume much sugar or eat desserts but when drinking soda, I avoid diet like the plague. The sugar is the entire point. Diet soda tastes like dirty water.
>>
>>7715701
>I love coke zero
>yet hate regular
They taste exactly the same. I like Diet Coke and can't stand regular or zero because they're too sweet.
>>
>>7717835
Agreed, it also seems super sugary. Like overly sweet to where its almost nondrinkable
>>
>>7715701

Only coke zero. It was something I got a taste for in the army being the only drinks in the vending machines.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.