[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Worst Candy of the 2010's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Terrible Candy.png (2 MB, 1060x1144) Image search: [Google]
Terrible Candy.png
2 MB, 1060x1144
Meet the Airheads Soft Filled Bites. They are quite literally the shittiest and most bland iteration of a candy I have ever tasted. The taste can actually be best described as "air" because none of the flavors tastes of anything and that middle white part is like some weird Circus Peanuts sort of bland marshmallow that doesn't taste of anything either. It's comparable to that aerated white sugar center of Bull's Eyes (Caramel Creams). The texture is all off. If the board meeting responsible for this candy pitched "churro abortions with our logo on them" then it would come as no surprise. Airheads Soft Filled Bites are a waste of money. I am very surprised they have had the shelf life that they have had. They don't even have a catchy name. I wish they would stop fooling the people who loved the original airheads into thinking Airhead is a candy in need of a soft chewy abomination of what made the original product stand out . These are a disgrace. Boycott them.

Score: [2.3/10]
>>
File: caramel-cream.png (268 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
caramel-cream.png
268 KB, 620x388
For those in need of a reminder.
>>
My vote goes for taco shells

the texture is subpar and they are severely lacking in sweetness.
>>
>>7714762
They don't look that horrible desu. I wouldn't eat them though, I'd rather spend the calories on something actually delicious.

Have you ever had bit-o-honey, anon? Nik-l-nip? Those hard watermelon candies pulled from straight from satan's asshole? I don't think you know what an abomination truly tastes like.
>>
>>7714919
Hey fuck you, bit o honey is great
>>
>>7714770
GOAT
>>
>>7714770
that actually looks good. caramel and creme?
>>
>>7715101
Well it's not. The 'creme' does not taste like 'creme'. it is bird poop.
>>
Brownie brittle
>>
File: 1402932779508.jpg (101 KB, 738x705) Image search: [Google]
1402932779508.jpg
101 KB, 738x705
>>7715635
Do you also think American chocolate tastes like vomit?

And that the PS1 can play LaserDiscs?
>>
>>7715635

the caramel is also dry and completely flavorless
>>
>>7715687
Fuck you, those are good.
>>
>>7714762
I bet it's made in China just like some of their other newer products.
>>
>>7715804
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Types_of_chocolate
>"Hershey process" milk chocolate is popular in the US. The process was invented by Milton S. Hershey, founder of The Hershey Company. The process uses fresh milk from local farms. The logistics of purchasing and delivering fresh milk is difficult since according to state regulations fresh milk cannot be held for more than 72 hours after receiving it. If not immediately processed into milk chocolate, the milk must be disposed. The process is a trade secret, but experts speculate that the milk is partially lipolyzed, producing butyric acid, and then the milk is pasteurized and stabilized. This process gives the product a particular taste, to which the US public has shown to have an affinity, to the point that other manufacturers now simply add butyric acid to their milk chocolates.[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butyric_acid
>Butyric acid is present in, and is the main distinctive smell of, human vomit.[8]
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.