[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright /ck/, i just graduated high school and i want to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x800
alright /ck/, i just graduated high school and i want to make a small, intimate dinner for some friends. any ideas as to what i should make? include recipe if possible please
>>
Cyanide with a side of bullets
>>
oatmeal with fish
>>
How about some sour warheads and caprisun you fucking toddler
>>
>>7714711
What sort of intimate dinner were you thinking? Fancy? Casual? How much work are you planning on wanting to do? How much money to spend? How many people?
>>
That sounds fucking gay. Just order some pizzas.
>>
Get a parent to buy you a bottle of wine, then do a traditional bolognese.

Brown some ground beef,
Add your mirepoix, bay leaves, rosemary, and sweat off,
Add and cook out several tablespoons of tomato concentrate,
Add a little stock and a splash of wine,
Cover and allow to simmer for about 40mins

Rehydrate a little with some starchy pasta water

It's not a complicated recipe, but if attendees aren't familiar with dishes cooked with wine then it'll be a nice treat.
>>
File: 'cago'za.jpg (140 KB, 1600x1269) Image search: [Google]
'cago'za.jpg
140 KB, 1600x1269
>>7714711
Cant go wrong with a quick and easy Chicago Deep Dick Pizza! Only takes about 30 minutes and it's delicious! Pic related and recipe below

>>7711020
Chi-town up in here!
Love me some Chi-town "Chicago Style" Deep "Deep-Dish" " Pizza ", or as I like to call it 'Cago 'Eep 'Ish 'Za. Pic related, and recipe below if anyone wants it.

I have never really been a deep dish kind of girl. Thin crust is more my scene, obviously because I can justify more pieces and thus more toppings. Because let’s be honest, IT’S ALL ABOUT THE TOPPINGS, primarily the sauce.

However, after recently getting the urge to go deep dish on you guys, I did a quick survey to see if you’d prefer something savory or sweet. To my surprise, the response was overwhelmingly savory. As in SALT over SUGAR. Whoa. So, as promised, here is a savory deep dish recipe and a sweet one is soon to follow for all my sweet tooths out there. SIT TIGHT ladies and gents.

Most deep dish pies involve some super buttery, complicated crust that I honestly don’t have the time or energy or desire to make.

I like my crust to taste like crust, not a buttery dinner roll. So I kept this one simple and stuck with my favorite pizza crust that I make almost weekly and keep on hand for impromptu pizza nights. I suggest you do the same. Clearly, it’s the only option.

You get a round pan or cast iron, and rub it with olive oil.
Plop on the dough. Spread and form a 1-inch tall crust up the side.

Despite being butter free it tasted absolutely decadent thanks to the layers of cheese, sauce and roasted veggies. It was perfectly crisp on the outside and tender and slightly doughy on the inside. And the veggies married with the sauce melted in between the cheese was a dream.

Ingredients
1/2 can of tomatoes
8 cups of olive oil
1/2 garlic clove
90 slices of Kraft singles
>>
>>7714711
Intimate? Just present your boupussy on the table and they'll dig right in.
>>
>>7714711
yeah theyre right p gay boi
>>
>>7714711
This is the gayest shit I've seen today and I just finished fucking 2 other guys
>>
Wow the shitposting is in full force tonight, who let the australians out of their cages?

OP if you're still around, do chicken parmesan (all you have to do is roll chicken breasts in breadcrumbs, fry just until golden brown, shove them in a casserole dish layered with tomato sauce and parmesan/mozzarella and bake in the oven until the cheese has melted) served with spaghetti and salad, maybe garlic bread too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.