[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The worst chicken nuggets ever made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: shittynuggets.jpg (31 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
shittynuggets.jpg
31 KB, 450x450
>>> Pilgrim

literally the most disgusting tasting nuggies ever made.

Now with plastic and wood flavor!

http://www.fsis.usda.gov/wps/portal/fsis/topics/recalls-and-public-health-alerts/recall-case-archive/archive/2016/recall-027-2016-expanded

Whomever allowed these to pass USDA guidelines and be sold may they die in several fires.
>>
>>7714504
Yeah, but if you want to eat like 50 chicken McNuggets without the shame of driving thru McDonalds, this is the only way to do it.

They don't have quite the same taste, but the texture was 95% there. I used up some old containers of their BBQ sauce, and it fooled my brain pretty good.
>>
>>7714504
>nuggies
underage b&
>>
>>7714504
Tyson brand are bad. They have the hard bits that just ruin your entire hour after you bite wrongly
>>
File: 103939-james_brown_617_409.jpg (40 KB, 617x409) Image search: [Google]
103939-james_brown_617_409.jpg
40 KB, 617x409
>Consumers with questions about the recall can contact James Brown, Consumer Relations Manager,
>>
never heard of em
>>
>get frozen nuggers
>open the bag, get out a tray, turn the oven on
>count out half a dozen on to the tray
>hmmm seems like a bit of a waste of the energy to put just 6 nuggers in the oven
>count out 6 more
>hmmm if I'm going to bake this many might as well fill the tray and just eat the rest over the coming days
>fill the tray
>bake
>eat them all by accident

The only way to eat frozen nuggers is to not stop until not only do YOU hate yourself, but other people hate you too.
>>
File: 1391318225971.gif (995 KB, 400x531) Image search: [Google]
1391318225971.gif
995 KB, 400x531
>Tempura style breading
>>
>>7716798
It's pennies worth of energy to make several batches of ~10 nuggets at a time as opposed to all of them at once while using a toaster oven, mate.
This is all your own fault.
>>
File: 4639418582_b16c3ab907_o.jpg (228 KB, 787x783) Image search: [Google]
4639418582_b16c3ab907_o.jpg
228 KB, 787x783
>>7716798
>The only way to eat frozen nuggers is to not stop until not only do YOU hate yourself, but other people hate you too.
>>
>>7714985
HEY! I (don't) FEEL GOOD!

Throw up! Throw on up! Throw uppah! Throw on up!
>>
>>7716798
Bake some vegetables alongside them. Put the baked vegetables in the fridge if you don't want to eat them right away. They're great for quick snacks.
>>
>>7714504
They did not recall the "fun shaped" nuggets. You know, the ones that look like dinosaurs and shit. Maybe you should buy those next time. Really commit to the manchild lifestyle.
>>
File: WEEEEEW.png (7 KB, 97x53) Image search: [Google]
WEEEEEW.png
7 KB, 97x53
>>7716869
>Paying extra to have your food shaped into an unnecessary shape.
That just makes it even more depressing.
>>
>>7716869
>>7716902
Lol the price difference is that the fun nuggets are white meat, whereas the regular kind can contain whatever
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.