[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halp me, /ck/, I got diarrhea I ate some shit yesterday, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Halp me, /ck/, I got diarrhea

I ate some shit yesterday, and since the middle of last night I can't stop rushing to the toilet to let the ganges flow.

Problem is, I gotta go on a 3 hour train journey today, and can't just be shitting all the time, nor can I not eat anything. Have you guys got any suggestions for foods that don't make your ass explode?

I figure with the amount of alcohol you guys drink, and greasy pizza you eat, you must have some experience.
>>
>>7713674
Buy some Imodium from the pharmacy you won't shit for days
>>
>Take frequent, small sips of water and small bites of salty crackers.

>Avoid spicy foods, fruits, alcohol, and caffeine until 48 hours after all symptoms have disappeared.
>Avoid chewing gum that contains sorbitol.
>Avoid milk for 3 days after symptoms disappear. You can eat cheese or yogurt with probiotics.

It's not much, but it shoul help a little.
>>
>>7713680
thanks senpai
>>
no food from now until you are off the train
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loperamide
>>
>>7713674
I suggest shoving a buttplug up your ass for your train journey.
>>
>>7713674
Why you eat shit? We know you are full of shit, you think you big shit like 2 girls, 1 cup kind of shit?
>>
>do something "work related" for 20 hours straight
>drinking beer the entire time
>finish late at night after consuming about a gallon an a half of lager
>sleep for a few hours
>wake up at morning and order 14 dollars worth of breakfast burritos
>small nap, water, small nap, water
>shit every 3 hours
>has the texture of water and turd-meringue
>by the end of the day I have to psych myself up to use the toilet because it hurts my anus so much
>feels not so much like a shit, but like a spike covered speculum tearing me open
>kinda like my asshole was doing squats for 24 hours under a whip
>ate a whole pizza the next day and still haven't pooped out of shear terror

this doesn't really have a point I just wanted to tell you about my incredible fucking journey

uh, wear a diaper OP? tell everyone who asks it's your fetish so they stay away from you if you do shit yourself.
>>
>>7714141
feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
File: 20160102_115844-1.jpg (3 MB, 2377x2104) Image search: [Google]
20160102_115844-1.jpg
3 MB, 2377x2104
>>7714085
>>
>I ate some shit yesterday
Why do you do this
>>
>inb4 literal shitposting
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.