[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MUH GARLIC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: garlic.jpg (19 KB, 550x415) Image search: [Google]
garlic.jpg
19 KB, 550x415
Hey. If you're going to eat raw cloves, should you chew them or swallow them like a pill if they're small enough?
>>
>>7711226
Its like beans, if you don't chew it good you gonna be farting all night
>>
Have you ever kept a garlic clove in your mouth and chewed it slowly? It can become unbearable depending on the strength of the garlic. You should try it if you haven't.

If I had to eat a lot of cloves (why?), I'd cut them into swallowable sizes and swallow them with minimal chewing.
>>
>>7711238
I chewed the last one I ate and it burnt the fuck out of my tongue for a second. Had to drink a bit of water actually. I was just wondering if it would still benefit a person to swallow it whole if the clove was small enough to do so.
>>
>>7711325
You're basically asking if the human body can digest things that are swallowed whole.

The answer is yes.
>>
>>7711328
Yeah I know dude, that's the feeling I got, but I really just wanted to check in you know.
>>
If you liked garlic, you're not gonna anymore. I ate an entire clove of elephant garlic once and let me tell you, that shit'll make you repulsed by garlic. I got the flu from a single damned clove

Don't do it OP
>>
>>7712444
>I got the flu from a single damned clove
>>
eating raw garlic anyway but minced heavily in a dressing is disgusting and overpowering, even roasting a whole bulb and having a little can be too much.
>>
>>7711226
I opt to put raw garlic in hummus or tzatziki. Not a huge fan of eating it all by itself. Also just mashed with olive oil on bread is good.
>>
>>7711226
I ate mine with pares an cheese to make it bearable. You're not gonna get laid for a while longer
>>
I eat raw garlic like i do hot peppers: just take a nibble in between bites of your meal.

If you mince it up and add it to your meal, there's a chance you may have added too much, and your dish is ruined.
>>
>>7712444
Elephant garlic is a form of leek it's not actually garlic just looks like giant cloves and kinda tastes like it
>>
>>7712572
>too much garlic

is there such a thing?
garlic is pretty much gods gift to man
>>
I love to peel garlic
>>
>>7712597
You are the least fanciest person I have ever talked to
>>
>>7712609
thank you
>>
>>7711226
garlic press and swallow with water
>>
>>7711328

Yeah but chewing serves a purpose besides avoiding choking, and partially digested plant matter in the colon leads to some ass ripping farts
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.