[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moe's General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1461488649586.jpg (20 KB, 480x455) Image search: [Google]
1461488649586.jpg
20 KB, 480x455
How does /ck/ feel about Moe's? Gift from the gods or just bad? The queso gets me 10/10 times.
>>
>>7709917
>General
>>
>>7709927
I too can read
>>
>>7709917
Queso just means cheese. Are you one of those flyovers who says shit like "bleu cheese" because you think it sounds more sophisticated?
>>
>>7711087
What else would you call it?
>>
>>7709917
Meh.
They're only good for $5 Mondays.
I do like the salsa bar, though.
>>
>>7709917
You should reduce fractions. It should be 1/1 times
>>
>>7711087
Queso in the context of a Mexican-American fast food restaurant is cheese fondant, you pendatic fucking cuck. Nobody gives a shit about your entry-level knowledge of Spanish. Thanks for contributing literally nothing to the thread.
>>
>>7711087
They call it queso because calling call it cheese would be an insult to actual cheese
>>
I prefer it to Chipotle, and other chain burrito joints honestly. Moe is a swell guy, he always welcomes me.
>>
Moe's queso gives me nuclear farts
>>
>>7709917
It's not good enough to warrant a thread.

I've eaten there hundreds of times, makes me sick thinking of what I could do with all that money spent.

I'm tired of all the national tex mex fast casual restaurants. I have smaller <10 location chains in my area that I prefer.
>>
>>7712099
>muh microtacories
Every single time
>>
>>7709917
i worked there for longer than i'd like to admit. that queso shit is like 50% plastic, you'd really be shocked to see the ingredient list. and the pork and ground beef comes pre-seasoned and pre-cooked in a bag. all three are just made hot and served. basically everything else is p good tho, i never got tired of it and i still eat there on occasion
>>
I like 3 things about them
chips are free
sweet tea
good salsa bar

I don't think they season their meat well enough personally so the burritos are kind of bland, I don't dislike them though
>>
>>7711908
blue cheese
>>
>>7712004
>having a detailed first hand knowledge of taco bell tier shitfood technical terms
You have no room to criticize others, oxygen thief
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.