[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KRAFT DINNER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 130.jpg (166 KB, 504x972) Image search: [Google]
130.jpg
166 KB, 504x972
so now that im browning my butter and adding mozzarella to my KD. What are some things I can do to jazz it up even more?
>>
>>7709088
>he doesn't activate his noodles before boiling them

Top KD pleb
>>
Dijon mustard, some fresh tomatoes and chives, a little garlic, add a protein if you want, deglaze with some Marsala, top it with some seasoned bread crumbs and throw it under the broiler, finish it with some fresh green onion.
>>
>>7709088
I've hear some people like putting plain yogurt instead of milk in it. If I were going to do that, I'd probably put some curry powder in there too.

I myself just put a few shakes of black pepper on it. It's pleb-tier mac and cheese, don't get too fancy
>>
Is this what they call kraft mac and cheese in the UK or something?
>>
>>7710712

Canada.
>>
fresh cracked peppercorns, sliced deli ham, corn
>>
File: velveeta-shells-cheese.jpg (240 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
velveeta-shells-cheese.jpg
240 KB, 500x500
You can improve it by buying shells and cheese instead.
>>
add in deli meat when its done and mix
>>
Mozz? You should add sharp cheddar
>>
Chop up little hotdoggies and put them in there
>>
>>7710712
We call it Cheesy Pasta in the UK.

>>7709088
Once me and my asian friend were hungry as fuck so he put rice and curry sauce and tikka chicken chunks through it.

Sounds gross but it was great.
>>
File: the-warriors-unscripted-scene.jpg (30 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
the-warriors-unscripted-scene.jpg
30 KB, 450x350
can of tuna, can of peas

"come out to play-yay...."
>>
>>7711206
>We call it Cheesy Pasta in the UK.

I've never heard anyone call it that. We call it macaroni cheese, if you want to specify that it's a instant packet crap then Bachelor's macaroni cheese.
>>
>>7709088
Try making your own cheese sauce and use higher quality noodles, maybe even make them yourself from scratch!
>>
File: I8yYHA4.png (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
I8yYHA4.png
55 KB, 625x626
>>7710737
>Velvetta
>Cheese
>>
>>7711206
Hello Ameritard.
It's called Macoroni Cheese in the UK and guess what?
We actually use cheese in ours rather than """product"""
Also to help you in your future bait posts we tend to refer to pakis as Asians, not nips, gooks and chinks.
Nice try though, 2 out of 10 for bothering.
>>
File: 2irritant.jpg (22 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
2irritant.jpg
22 KB, 265x300
>>7711206
>curry sauce
Not Asian
>Tikka chicken
You mean Chicken Tikka, also not Asian.
America fails to bait again due to a lack of intelligence, or as it's more commonly known a dearth of wit.
>>
>>7709104
kuck'd
>>
Ground beef and mac and cheese is the meal that reminds me of mom. we were poor.
>>
>>7714900
Thread Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWLU76o5rEI
>>
>>7714994
When I studied, a local shop used to have these pasta with tomato sauce, and pasta with herb and parmasan sauce packages. There was usually enough for three meals in those, and they were dirt cheap.

I used to eat this for lunch and dinner practically every day for five years. I'd save up a bit of money for some bags of frozen vegetables too, so I'd at least not die of scurvy.

I still buy these meals once in a while just to remind myself to be grateful for what I have today.
>>
>>7709088
john coltrane
>>
>>7714883

>orange powder
>"cheese"
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.