[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ck/ I need your advice. I'm having a girl over tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Ainsley_Harriott.jpg (20 KB, 455x292) Image search: [Google]
Ainsley_Harriott.jpg
20 KB, 455x292
/ck/ I need your advice.

I'm having a girl over tomorrow night and I said I'd cook her dinner. I consider myself a pretty decent cook, but she's told me she doesn't like tomatoes, beans or onions...
Like, what the fuck am I supposed to cook? I'm English and almost everything I make has at least one of those ingredients in it.

tl;dr What do you cook for someone who doesn't like tomatoes, beans or onions.
>>
>>7708671
Ginger chicken or beef, rice or mashed potatoes or fresh bread, steamed broccoli or cabbage or side salad
>>
>>7708671
No onions or tomatoes? Do what you gotta do to get laid but that doesn't sound like relationship material.
>>
>>7708671

sushi
or
alfredo pasta

both really easy basic dishes most bitches like
>>
>>7708690
I like anons Alfredo idea, do asparagus also as a side.
>>
>>7708690
>>7708696
Yeah the Alfredo with asparagus sounds pretty good. As far as I know she likes cheese.
>>
Jesus. If she doesn't like tomatoes, beans and onions, I'm guessing this is "I only eat chicken nuggers and cheese toasties" levels pickiness, so even asparagus seems potentially dangerous.

Do you know anything else about her preferences? Does she "like cheese" as in "make it as stinky as you can" or as in "microwaving some on top of chips is a fun snack"?
>>
>>7708736
I honestly don't know what she eats. Cardboard? Who knows.

I just asked her if there is anything she doesn't like and that was her answer. So far Pasta alfredo is looking like the winner, but I was hoping for something a little more interesting. Still, if I make that and she still wont eat it she can fuck off.
>>
File: Yazdandaste.jpg (5 KB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
Yazdandaste.jpg
5 KB, 260x173
>>7708671

Steam some artichokes and make an aioli dip with which to serve them as an appetizer. For the main course, grill a chicken breast or a nice piece of fish to go with herbed rice. Bake pears and serve with french vanilla ice cream for dessert.
>>
>>7708777
If you have the time, try making her Fondant Potatoes. It will impress the fuck out of her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOatJPocjDo&ab_channel=FoodWishes

For the main course you can stick to the Alfredo, but can gussy it up with sundried tomatoes and sliced chicken to increase the flavor variety. Roasted broccoli is also a good standby to go with the potatoes, it goes well with a cream sauce.

For salad I'd do simple romaine or a tomato caprese salad with really good beefsteak tomatoes, sliced fresh mozz, basil and olive oil. Super classy and fresh tasting as hell.
>>
>>7708736

You know people are allowed to not like things, right? It's really aggravating when people try to get you to "just taste" something like they know you better than you do and you'll suddenly love it
>>
>>7708881
Get in a relationship with a girl that picky and find out how annoying it gets. People in relationships often eat meals together, and catering to it can be a pain.
>>
>>7708671
>What do you cook for someone who doesn't like tomatoes, beans or onions.

ur dick lmao
>>
>>7708777
Seems like you need to go for something incredibly bland, and it's tough to make that interesting.

Maybe dauphinoise potatoes using a really mild cheese and a chicken roulade with a plain cream cheese based filling? A couple separate vegetables and a bit of beurre blanc on the side so if anything isn't to her tastes you can just leave it in the kitchen.

I'd suggest something modular and flexible like fondue but that's a ballache to tend to when you want to be concentrating on other things.

>>7708881
Allowed by whom?
>>
>>7708820

>she doesn't like tomatoes
>you should try using tomatoes

>>7708736

agreed on the asparagus. if she is picky she might not like it. better to stick to the meats and cheese theme.

if you are trying to get your dick wet focus more on making strong tasty liquor drinks instead of worrying about the meal. just get her drunk and feed her meat and cheese and she will suck your penis.
>>
>>7708900
Fuck, sorry missed the part about the tomatoes, ok yeah then a romain salad with a simple vinagrette or shredded cabbage salad with salt and oil for something simple works well.
>>
>>7708683
Yeah no onions wtf? Post pics op so we can decide if she's worth it
>>
Chicago style deep dish white pizza
>>
SHRIMP
C
A
M
P
I
>>
Just get her a happy meal...
>>
>>7708671
Whenever I cook for someone who thinks they dont like onions I just use them anyway and they dont notice half of the times
>>
She sounds pleb as fuck
>>
>>7708820
this series is comfy.mpeg
>>
>>7708671
Honestly OP she sounds like an insufferable picky eater pleb and I hope you don't do anything other than dick her once and move on with your life
>>
>>7708671
>I consider myself a pretty decent cook
>I'm English

choose one senpai
>>
>>7708888
Fucking this
>>
A seafood dish? With a starch/vegetable side... simple as fuck.
>>
P A S T A
A
S
T
A
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.