[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 749x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 749x392
Discuss.
>>
I stopped watching when he decided to lose weight and had other people take the challenges. Then never got back into it
>>
>>7707647
I like it. It's cheesy as fuck at times, oh well.

I don't like how he stands up and throws his napkin when he wins a challenge. That's kinda uncouth behavior.
>>
File: 1413488159811.jpg (19 KB, 342x359) Image search: [Google]
1413488159811.jpg
19 KB, 342x359
>>7707647
That's a picture of the man vs food host
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
I didn't like him til he called that fat activist a fatty and told her to commit suicide.
>>
>>7707657
this, i only liked it for the challenges
>>
>>7707647
>We're here in <insert town name> for <insert towns dish/meal>
>This <Insert meal name> is <Awful pun>
>dramatic as fuck music and speech about challenge
>Really shitty parody of something important to the town linked with the food challenge
>Eats food
>Barely ever completes challenge
>*extra dramatic battle is over music* 'In this episode of man vs food, man WON!'
>*melancholy voice* 'In this episode of man vs food, food won.'
Literally every episode
I still rate it 7.5/10 though.
>>
>>7707724
I don't know he wins a good amount of challenges. I prefer the spicy food challenges.
>>
>>7707734
>I liked the spicy challenges
I'm not sure if it's still on, but Heat Seekers might be right up your alley.
>>
>>7707796
Is that the one with the Mexican judge from chopped?

I saw only a few episodes I think it was cancelled.
>>
File: Chef Aaron Sanchez.jpg (81 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
Chef Aaron Sanchez.jpg
81 KB, 625x417
>>7707804
Remember when Aaron Sanchez was skinny and cute?

He turned into such a fat piece of human garbage over the years. Disgusting.
>>
Never got how he wasn't morbidly obese
>>
File: bitch.png (60 KB, 623x330) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
60 KB, 623x330
>>7707687
he totally bitched out tho
>>
>>7708334
he didn't eat when on the road and im pretty sure I heard something about a treadmill on the tour bus

and he did get fat btw, that's part of why he quit
>>
>>7707873

>full tattoo sleeves

Who woulda thunk it. FN cleans up their celebrity chef's so much it's crazy to see them in an actual kitchen environment. I though the same thing the first time I saw a video of Geoffrey Zakarian in his restaurant; he comes off as a snooty food critic or something.
>>
I think he got black listed. He has held every job in the restaurant business and people were naturally jealous, plus his comments about food on his show were both erudite and insightful.

It doesn't sound fair, but I think that's what happened. Yo can be TOO good for T.V.
>>
>>7708367

>Geoffrey Zakarian

He completely hides his accent when he's on Food Network.
>>
>>7707873
whoa he was cute
>>
>>7707647

food wins 75% of the time. guy is a pussy.
>>
>>7708541
I'd like to see you eat 6 pounds of milkshake and burger in an hour then
>>
>>7708548
Ugh, this such a shit argument. It's like when you say some band fucking sucks and some fanboy screams "LET'S SEE YOU MAKE BETTER MUSIC"

Grow up.
>>
>>7708623
He is right though, many of those challenges are way beyond most people such as the 4.5 lb steak plus 3 sides in an hour. The steak alone is usually barely manageable then you see three more things before you and tap out.
>>
>>7708541
>>7708623
Not him but youre wrong anyway.

>The final tally for the third season was 12 wins for "Man" and 8 wins for "Food". At this point, Richman's total win percentage for the first three seasons is 62%.

I didn't include season 4 because other people start doing challenges.
>>
>>7708623
don't be a dumbass, he can pack it away like a champ but some of those challenges are unreal
>>
>>7708651

i guess i might have mostly seen season 4 shit then because it was depressing as fuck to see him split the challenge with other people and still fail

guy can eat some serious weight/quantity but most of the spicy challenges he shits his pants quits and chugs milk/pukes outside
>>
>Americans are so fat that they watch other fat people stuff their faces
>>
>>7707647
i watched the mvf nation Rochester, NY episode last night.

i have never seen it and i live in rochester.
best editors in the world, they made campi's not look like a total fucking shit hole.
>>
>>7710357

>Europeans are so obsessed they have to shitpost because they can't afford food.
>>
File: images (94).jpg (24 KB, 463x318) Image search: [Google]
images (94).jpg
24 KB, 463x318
>>7710371
>Chicago makes pizza
>>
>>7710374
I've been away from /ck/ a while, but you guys are forcing that meme too hard.
>>
>>7710411
What meme?
>>
>>7710411
Fuck off, newfag.
>>
>>7710415
Chicago pizza meme.
>>
>>7710420
Not a newfag bitch boy.

Ppl have always shitted on Chicago pizza here. It's just its not particularly funny you guys are forcing a dull meme.
>>
>>7710425
Fuck off, newfag.
>>
File: 12yearsold.jpg (28 KB, 350x385) Image search: [Google]
12yearsold.jpg
28 KB, 350x385
>>7710455
I've been here a year before you were born.

But OK.
>>
File: Alan-Richman.jpg (63 KB, 564x753) Image search: [Google]
Alan-Richman.jpg
63 KB, 564x753
>>7707647
>Adam Richman
I used to believe that he was secretly the infamous Adam-Real-Last-Name-Unknown from Kitchen Confidential. God how I wanted it to be true.

>Man v. Food
It's kind of aspartame as far as Travel channel shows go, fun to look at the food from different joints, but I don't really take anything away from it. And competitive eating doesn't crank my tractor, it's pretty off-putting to watch.
>>
The presenter had charm and was likeable, the premise of the show was grotesque.
>>
"The meat sweats" grossed me out every time.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.