[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How right is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (402 KB, 992x967) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
402 KB, 992x967
How right is this?
>>
why is all the gay shit in the center and not gay shit on the outside
>>
>>7706931
>full dishes and single ingredients just fucking mixed all around

Shitty pic, burn it with fire from your hard drive
>>
>>7706931
Why does it say carbohydrates over fruits and veggies
>>
File: burger.jpg (702 KB, 992x967) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
702 KB, 992x967
>>7706931
here i fixed it
>>
It's pretty wrong although there are some good ideas.

Carbs should be more like 60-80% if there is to be any hope of health. The lower area of 60 is only acceptable if there is increased protein intake due to strength training. Fats should be no higher than 25% being very generous.

The foods themselves are all over the fucking place.

Ice cream, chocolate, chips, French fries, onion rings, cookies, cakes, pies, "junk food", pastries, doughnuts, mac and cheese, muffins and pizza are fat-based foods which for some fucking reason are listed as carbs.

It lists cheese and egg yolks as "better" sources of fat even though these are terrible sources of fat and mostly saturated. Butter is listed as "good" which is mindblowingly dumb.
Sunflower oil causes ass cancer
Other than that it's OK, although I don't see why you would list every fruit and vegetable on the planet instead of just making it a category
>>
Naturalistic fallacy, now in chart form!
>>
>>7706931
I have a better equation.

Calories out < Calories in = weight gain
Calories out > Calories in = weight loss
>>
>>7707085
It's not just about gaining or losing fat
>>
>>7706931
Why the fuck is avocado included in the "best" section of protein?
>>
>>7706931
macadamia oil is better than olive oil.
>>
>>7706980
idiot
>>7706993
>saturated fat is bad
>butter is bad

idiot

>>7707243
it's not. idiot.
>>
>>7706931
80/10/10 is optimal.

80% carbs, 10% fats, 10% proteins
>>
>>7706931
>doughnuts appear twice
>>soybeans
>retard didnt activate their almonds
fuck FUCK
>>
>>7707252
not for the average american.
>>
File: 1456414684120.png (318 KB, 1220x1488) Image search: [Google]
1456414684120.png
318 KB, 1220x1488
>>7707251
Enjoy your heart attack fatty
>>
>>7706931
Well, it's a couple hundred times better than the USDA recommendations. I only glanced at it but it lists whole dairy as bad and has a lot of stuff listed as protein that doesn't provide much protein at all
>>
File: madoka lifting dyel.png (547 KB, 1000x1092) Image search: [Google]
madoka lifting dyel.png
547 KB, 1000x1092
>>7706931
Why the fuck is organic anything better than non organic anything? Organic foods are for the most part memetically hyped bullshit and the manufacturers only stick to the bare minimum of requirements so they can legally call their food organic and then slap on a 30 to 50 percent price increase on the practically identical shit.
>lean chicken / turkey breast
>not in the BEST category
My red flag for this being bullshit.
>>
>>7706993
You know nothing about nutrition, stop talking
>>
>>7706931
Refined peanut butter is on there twice.
Overall, it looks like some sort of practical joke.
>>
>>7706931
Where does Chicago style fit in to this?
>>
>>7706931
> Stevia
> better then organic honey and natural applesauce

“Yes goy… I mean, dude! It’s totally better!”…

In the mid-1980s, stevia became popular in U.S. natural foods and health food industries, as a noncaloric natural sweetener for teas and weight-loss blends.[16][17] The makers of the synthetic sweetener NutraSweet asked the FDA to require testing of the herb.[17] In 2007, the Coca-Cola Company announced plans to obtain approval for its stevia-derived sweetener, Rebiana, for use as a food additive within the United States by 2009, as well as plans to market Rebiana-sweetened products in 12 countries that allow stevia's use as a food additive.[18][19] In May 2008, Coca Cola and Cargill announced the availability of Truvia, a consumer brand stevia sweetener containing erythritol and Rebiana,[20] which the FDA permitted as a food additive in December 2008.[21] Coca-Cola announced intentions to release stevia-sweetened beverages in late December 2008.[22] From 2013 onwards, Coca-Cola Life, containing stevia as a sweetener, was launched in various countries around the world.[23]
>>
>>7709385
The entire thing is a diagram for making one.
>>
>>7709385
>tip tip
>>
>>7709451
They're all shit
>>
>>7707251
Avocado is listed in the "BEST" sections for all three categories.
>>
>>7706993
Literally every single thing you said is idiotic, ignorant and dangerous advice for health and diet
>>
>>7710946
The healthiest diet:
Avocados for breakfast
Avocados for lunch
Avocados for dinner

If you're getting sick of avocados you can substitute with a tall glass of EVOO
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.