[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ummm...the green M&M is the girl, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Ummm...the green M&M is the girl, right?
>>
>>7706762
They're candies, not people. Take your medicine.
>>
File: it ain't gonna suck itself.png (340 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
it ain't gonna suck itself.png
340 KB, 500x500
>>7706762
>>
Can you be sure anything is a girl these days anon?
>>
>>7706892

you need to ask it/her/him/xher what it/she/he/xhe identifies as first
>>
Kel almighty
>>
>>7706797
I know they're candies but advertising cartoons like this always fucked with me.

Red is taking a bucket of M&M guts and pouring it in to the half-eaten carcass of another M&M creature. Peanut is looking on with anticipation, like he just can't wait to pick it up and finish it off. Even if it wasn't green-lady M&M, they're still doing that to what's apparently an effigy of her. That's some shit.

[/autism]
>>
File: myniggakel.jpg (66 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
myniggakel.jpg
66 KB, 529x529
>>7706996
>>
>>7707312

>taking a bucket of M&M guts and pouring it in to the half-eaten carcass of another M&M creature

Yeah, I don't think that's how OP, or most people, would see that picture...
>>
>>7706762
Yes.

For a while it was rumored something about the food coloring of the green m&m's make a person horny. I think that's what started it.

I'm not saying it's true either, just an old rumor from when I was a kid.
>>
>>7707312
Is it bad that I had that exact same idea?
>>
>>7706762
They're building their own waifu.
>>
DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>7708917
Lucky Charms has some serious lore.
>>
>>7706762

They're building a wife, like a smurf
>>
>>7707438
What else are they supposed to be doing? Seriously, I don't see what the intended effect is. They're... making an M&M maybe?
>>
>>7709226

It starts with a "B" and rhymes with furikake.
>>
>>7708173
>>7709000
>building a waifu
>it's half their size

they're making a fucking m&m loli

truly visionaries
>>
>>7706892
>there's a gubmint war on family values, let's install official state penis inspectors in every toilet because I'm a crazy fucking slave state redneck
South Carolina pls go
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.