[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry Americans, but Oreos are disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8
Sorry Americans, but Oreos are disgusting
>>
t. Pajeet
>>
oreos are the most popular cookie in the world
>>
>>7689158
the cream is shit but the cookie itself is god-tier
>>
>>7689158
We already know that, yurofag
>>
>>7689158
with milk probably not bad
>>
>>7689158
Incorrect. But I assume you're used to being wrong.
>>
>>7689158
I disagree
t. european
>>
>>7689158
>they turn your shit black

no thanks
>>
>>7689186

no they don't

maybe if your shit consists entirely of oreos they might
>>
>>7689189
> not eating 36 oreos in one sitting
>>
>>7689201
>doesn't like oreos
>still consumes enough in one go to have shit that consists entirely of oreos
>>
File: Poligrip.jpg (42 KB, 700x415) Image search: [Google]
Poligrip.jpg
42 KB, 700x415
>>7689206
I once shat oreos. I learned one should never insert them into an anus - especially using poligrip instead of lube.
>>
>>7689189
oh yes they fucking do.

If I eat more than one (which often inevitably means eating around 10 or 20 over the course of a day), my shit turns black, even with otherwise normal eating habits outside of the Oreos.
>>
bring back the marshmallow krispy ones
>>
>>7689158
american here. i agree 100%
>>
NO MORE OREOS!
>>
>>7689158
Don't be sorry. Every mass produced cookie and snack food is bullshit.
>>
>>7689158
Most of the shit we make is crap i used to like them as a kid but i guess you grow out of sweets
>>
>>7689260

20 fucking oreos son

your poo is made of oreo at that point

it's not a fucking dye you just eat too many fucking oreos

you know what else makes you shit black? a bag of fucking charcoal. a fucking pint of squid ink
>>
>>7689451
They stopped using lard in the 90s.
>>
>>7689158
I agree. Make your own, they taste so much better.
>>
Oreos are fucking gross.

the cookie part tastes like charcoal and the "cream filling" is basically a packet of sugar.
>>
>>7689694

the cookie part doesn't taste remotely like charcoal
>>
If you eat so many oreos you shit out oreos, you can just eat your own shit.
>>
>>7689823

but, you're wrong.

it tastes like charcoal.
>>
>>7689694
It's lard and powdered sugar.
>>
These are even more disgusting than regular oreos
>>
really taste like garbage and is expensive as shit. No reason to buy any when you live in a country with a decent biscuit industry, like France or Italy.
>>
They're not terrible but they taste like an off-brand product you'd get for $0.50 a box. The cookie part is like dry cardboard with a slight chocolate flavour, the filling is just sugar.
>>
white ones > white fudge ones > *
>>
>>7690023
except for you can get off-brand oreos that taste even worse than that.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 394x124) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 394x124
Has anyone tried this?
Basically the same thing, except only one cookie is cocoa flavored.

They're both shit, anyways.
Any cookie that's under 10€/kg is not worth buying.
>>
>>7689944
>hating on peanut butter oreos
>hating on double stuff
>>
>>7689944
The fruit punch ones are the most disgusting thing i've ever eaten.
>>
Thinking all Americans eat Oreos is like thinking all Americans also regularly eat baby food.

It's crappy processed food eaten by children and marketed as though it was supposed to be a defining commodity of your childhood. Grownups honestly stop eating garbage like that these days.
>>
>>7690901
>Grownups honestly stop eating garbage like that these days.
Grownups of a specific social class and place stop eating that shit. Poor people and those in backwaters still eat all kinds of garbage food as adults.
>>
>>7690901
>>7691002

grownups eat what the fuck they want regardless of class. if they like oreos they eat oreos. can't believe /ck/ is sperging so hard over fucking cookies.
>>
>>7691014
>can't believe /ck/ is sperging so hard over fucking cookies.
Welcome to /ck/.
>>
>>7689158
>Oreos are disgusting
Only the cream.

The cookies themselves are fucking delicious.
>>
>>7689831
>implying charcoal is bad
No, Hank. Propane is not the best way to grill.
>>
>>7691014
Not quite. The crowd who shops at Whole Foods isn't eating Oreos. You won't find summer homes in the Hamptons or on the Cape stocked with them. Most affluent, educated adults know if they keep eating the crap the ate as kids and teenagers they will end up fat and sick, so they change their eating patterns. The most affluent probably had parents that didn't allow them to eat crap when they were kids, so Oreos are likely to be foreign to them anyways.
>>
>>7690901
>I only eat mature food intended for mature people such as myself

I really don't miss being a teenager
>>
>>7691068

Most people's palates change as they get older, and they tend to gravitate towards more complex flavors and away from shit that's packed with refined sugars.

This isn't some kind of a secret.
>>
>>7691068
The guys right though, what's the point in calling him a teenager? Once you're an adult you can't just eat whatever shit you like, because your metabolism gets rooted. Also sweet stuff just becomes less appealing.
>>
>>7691063

> The crowd who shops at Whole Foods isn't eating Oreos

yes they are.

>You won't find summer homes in the Hamptons or on the Cape stocked with them.

yes you woill

>Most affluent, educated adults know if they keep eating the crap the ate as kids and teenagers they will end up fat and sick

some of them *think* that, but those people are idiots. you can eat oreos without getting fat and sick.

>The most affluent probably had parents that didn't allow them to eat crap when they were kids

you're idolising the rich. they are likely to have a better means and awareness of dietary control, yes. but that doesn't stop them giving their kids sweets or letting them buy sweets with their pocket money. it also doesn't mean they don't like oreos.
>>
Of course they're shit, they're vegan.

Think about that. A CREAM-filled cookie is vegan. I don't even want to know what kind of lightly-vanilla-flavored plastic they're using instead.
>>
>>7690895
>10€/kg
can I get a bongland unit conversion here?
>>
>>7689158
I like Oreos. It's hard to find a tastier biscuit in the same price range.
>>
>>7691633
6.62$/lb
>>
Oreos are great. With milk, or with peanut butter, or broken in half, or chewed whole.

Except for the ones in America. I don't know how American Oreos ever took off. One time I was camping and I ate a cookie from a package that had been left open on the grass overnight. It was stale and soft from the morning dew. That's pretty much how American oreos taste, right out of the box.

>>7691063
>The most affluent probably had parents that didn't allow them to eat crap when they were kids, so Oreos are likely to be foreign to them anyways.
Yeah man, the rich are entirely unaware of these... what do you call them? Oreos?
>>
>>7691708
American Oreos are now made in Mexico. You should give them another try.
>>
>>7691725
The last time I had an American Oreo was in 2004, so you might actually be right.
>>
>>7689212
BOOOOO
>>
>>7689944
The "golden" version, just the white cookie with cream filling is actually not bad, and the mint is not bad if you scrape off most of the cream. The cookies with a little taste of the cream dipped in milk is a good snack
>>
>>7689212
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>7689158
theyre good in white chocolate and ice cream, but otherwise yes
>>
The proper way to eat oreo's is deep fried.
>>
>>7691063
My ex was rich as fuck, her family owned some conglomerate that owned a beer company and a bunch of other shit. She had an indoor pool in her fucking house. Not one of those shitty little lap pools, an actual full-sized goddamn pool. Inside her house.

Her favorite food was Oreos. She'd get cookies and cream everything, whenever it was an option, that's what she'd get. The first time she told me she loved me was when I got her a bag of birthday cake Oreos (they were hard as fuck to find in our city because stores only got one shipment and everyone sold out super fast).

Making sweeping generalizations is stupid.
>>
The British make the best biscuits in the world.
>>
File: buttermilk-biscuits-61.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
buttermilk-biscuits-61.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>7692216
americans make the best biscuits in the world
I have no opinion on who makes the best cookie
>>
>>7692216

>thread about oreos
>dumb brit brings up biscuits

Even if you're talking about cookies, or whatever you want to call small pastry/baked goods, the UK has nothing on the French. Hell, basically everything good you have comes from people who went to France to learn how to cook.
>>
>>7689260
>eating around 10 or 20 over the course of a day

>>
I used to dip them in milk as a kid. I don't really like them anymore.
>>
>>7689260
you are literally dying, dont blame the oreos
>>
>>7692313
Yeah, black stool means blood in the stool. That guy is bleeding internally.
>>
>Be me,ameriburger.
>hear about tim tams.
>forget about them.
>smoking bud with some freinds and He hands me a whole sealed boc of tim tams.
>sweetbabyjesus.png

Tim tams are god tier. Frozen, crumbled on ice cream. Maybe a little peanut butter. Any way u enjoy a tim tam doesnt matter cus fuck me Theyre good. GIMME SOME TIM TAMS STRAYA U CUNTS.
>>
>>7692318
But only when he eats Oreos. Maybe he got some factory seconds that are full of glass.
>>
>>7692360
they're just fat twixes dude, settle down.
>>
The ones that are vanilla cookie with chocolate filling are actually pretty good.
>>
File: topkek.png (153 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
153 KB, 450x300
>>7689160
no, Topkek is.
>>
File: taters.jpg (38 KB, 377x286) Image search: [Google]
taters.jpg
38 KB, 377x286
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.