[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate B dubz so much? The blazin sauce is very good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: re.jpg (539 KB, 1503x2672) Image search: [Google]
re.jpg
539 KB, 1503x2672
Why do people hate B dubz so much? The blazin sauce is very good
>>
>>7684314
because the only thing worse than the quality of their food is their customer service.
>>
It's looks like my roommate had her fucking period in that box
>>
>>7684321
The service does suck, it took me 10 mins to get takeout, the stupid fuck sent me to the bar to pick up, then the bar sent me back to the pick up place it was a shit show
>>
>>7684314

you ordered online? smart man. you can get the extra sauce for free and like 4 ranch dressings for no cost.
>>
>>7684328
they gave me carrots too lol because I ordered "hot sauce" dunno the kid was nice as hell but a little slow.
>>
>>7684321
That's quite the generalization. My BWW always has cute girls at the bar, and they're very friendly, never make you feel like you're in a hurry, and then hunky guys bring you the wings and they have never messed up my order either
>>
>>7684314
Its not that it is bad, it's just that it isn't as good as a local shitholeinthewall wing place that would cost literally half the price. If you live in a town big enough for a bdubs there are a few wing joints in driving distance
>>
>>7684378

but the bdubs is right beside the movie theater and its convenient to get super wasted and walk to the movies after
>>
>>7684387
buying booze at bdubs is pleb tier
They charge almost as much as sporting events, it's like the worste thing about them
just run by the lika sto before you go to the movies
>>
Stopped going to the one in town when two weeks in a row they served me and my wife undercooked boneless wings. Bit into them and they were still slimly level undercooked.
>>
Its not necessarily bad food but its terribly overpriced for the quantity and quality you get.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.