[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Australian >Visiting American relatives for the weekend,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Line Dancing Pictures 2012a 004.jpg (351 KB, 3822x2592) Image search: [Google]
Line Dancing Pictures 2012a 004.jpg
351 KB, 3822x2592
>Australian
>Visiting American relatives for the weekend, first time out of country
>They want to take me out to eat
>Someone suggests Outback, laugh openly in their face
>We end up going to Texas Roadhouse
>There's music blaring as soon as we pull up
>Go inside, there's four girls standing at the hostess stand doing their best to ignore us
>A barrel full of peanuts with a scoop in it is in the waiting area
>Music is obnoxiously loud, have to yell to be heard
>Host walks us to the table
>Have you folks bee-
>DON'T TEAR MY HEART
>n here before?
>MY ACHY BREAKY HEART
>We're led to our table, right across from the bar
>There's a bucket of peanuts at our table
>As we scoot into the booths, there's peanut shells coating the ground and the seat
>Look over our menus
>Everything item is theme'd
>CACTUS RATTLE BITES, ROADKILL PLATTER
>As we're looking over our order, the music is kicked up somehow
>Right next to our table five waitresses start doing a line dance
>Drunk at the bar starts whooping and gets a clap going
>YEEHAW
>We haven't even gotten our drinks yet

Steaks were good, but fucking christ America.
>>
croikey
>>
Maybe you would've liked Outback better.
>>
>>7683668
One experience you had at one shitty themed chain restaurant is not indicative of all dining experiences in an entire country.
>>
>>7683668
people go to that kind of place for the experience you got.

you obviously dont want that so its not really the restaurant for you
>>
>>7683668
Yeah the more commecialized aspects of our culture can get way out of hand and quite ridiculous from time to time
>>
Not even trolling, Outback is better. If you can get past their faux Aussie theme, the food is pretty good for a chain restaurant. Good prices too.
>>
>>7683668

should have gone to outback. its pretty decent food.

t. guy who worked at outback
>>
>>7683668
Blimey! Bit of a dud rudder you're riding there, eh mate?
>>
>>7683668
The funny thing is that this shitty ass chain is based out of Indiana. Fucking flyovers who think Texas is nothing more than Billy Ray Cyrus and "COWBOYZ YEEHAWWWWWW XDXDXDXDXDDDDD
>>
>>7683668

You sound like a whiny little bitch.
>>
>>7684072
I have always gotten a better steak at Teaxas Roadhouse, and it is a better value. The steaks from Outback have thick, stringy tendons throughout the meat. When I used to eat at Outback, I'd get a salad and coconut shrimp.

>>7683668
If you ever get back to the US and go out for meals, don't go to a chain restaurants.
>>
>>7684102
>says the fucking flyover from texas that doesn't realize texas is fucking flyover
>texas is actually just steer and queers - yeeeehaw!!!
>>
>>7684254
Damn man sounds like you went to the wrong Outback. All the steaks I've had there have been great.
>>
File: 1463241734686.jpg (40 KB, 540x628) Image search: [Google]
1463241734686.jpg
40 KB, 540x628
Sounds like a good time. I would have been the drunk at the bar initiating the hootin and hollerin.
>>
File: image.jpg (496 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
496 KB, 1080x1920
>>7683685
Underrated comment
>>
>>7684102
>Implying Texas isn't the capital of flyoverville.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.