[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Panda Express
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (188 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
188 KB, 1024x1024
Why is their food so dense? They should have renamed this place The Diarrhea Dragon instead
>>
>>7683188

>having a weak stomach

Some of us are men anon.
>>
>>7683188
>The diarrhea dragon
8/10 I had a hearty laugh.
>>
Who /orange chicken/ here?
>>
File: barto.jpg (10 KB, 242x307) Image search: [Google]
barto.jpg
10 KB, 242x307
>>7683188
>Panda Express - Gourmet chinese food

This tasteless garbage is considered "gourmet" in America

Explain this shit
>>
>>7683546

>considered "gourmet" in america

It's mall food court food, which is basically between fast food and fast casual.

Nobody considers it gourmet; it's just a dumb slogan.
>>
File: peaceful protest.jpg (57 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
peaceful protest.jpg
57 KB, 500x350
>>7683546

>their sign says gourmet
>thats means its gourmet and everyone thinks its gourmet

fucking retard
>>
>order beef and broccoli
>like 2 pieces of beef
>>
>>7683546
you're pretty fucking stupid aren't you
>>
>>7683572
Broccoli is literally the best part.
>>
I stopped going there since it seems like EVERY piece of orange chicken is a weird slimy cut of meat that I have to choke down in hopes of getting a "good" piece, which ends up being maybe a quarter of the pieces in the dish.
>>
File: gull.png (25 KB, 150x235) Image search: [Google]
gull.png
25 KB, 150x235
>going to Panda Express
>not a local Chinese restaurant which is usually cheaper and better with bigger portions
>>
>American Chinese
kek
>>
File: 1462881221279.png (613 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462881221279.png
613 KB, 1000x1000
>>7683242
Those post orange chicken farts
>>
>>7683640
>local chinese place
>it's greasy, soggy garbage with terrible food
I'll stick to consistent panda express.
>>
>>7683834
American Chinese food is popular in China too.

I'm not joking, a couple of Americans opened an "American style" Chinese food place in China and it fucking took off
>>
>>7683640
no thanks ill pass on eating at straydog express
>>
File: 1351903097309.jpg (81 KB, 556x744) Image search: [Google]
1351903097309.jpg
81 KB, 556x744
>>7683242
>>
>>7684733
Did you ever watch fresh off the boat/ Huang's world?
>>
"The dragon" is a peace corps term for when you have dysentery that has manifested with both vomiting and diarrhea at the same time
>>
>>7683188

OP, I am sorry you found your dining experience at Panda Express unsatisfactory. Panda Express gourmet offerings have been developed by professional chefs, using Chinese recipes handed down from several generations, and are cooked using only the freshest premium ingredients for optimal taste, quality, and nutritional value. I don't work for them or anything (>implying shills) but if you have a moment allow me to direct you towards their website at https://www.pandaexpress.com/ContactUs#/new where your feedback would be much appreciated.

Thank your for taking a moment to read this reply. We look forward to hearing from you so we may adapt our practices to better serve you in the future. Panda Express, eat like you mean it!
>>
>>7684967
What the fuck that is literally Carl's Jr.'s slogan

And i never mean it when i eat, it's always a prank, every time
>>
>>7685235
got em
>>
>>7684733
Thinking about it, that's really fucking cool and hilarious.
>>
>>7684733
Do you have a source? I wouldn't mind reading about that
>>
File: panda.jpg (106 KB, 493x584) Image search: [Google]
panda.jpg
106 KB, 493x584
I don't know why /ck/ gets so butthurt about Panda Express. Ya, it's obviously not real chinese food, but it still tastes great. Pic related, had it a few days ago
>>
>>7685956
It's more expensive and has smaller portions than local spots. I can have 1 plate last me 2 days from my local place.
>>
I'll sometimes pick up a side of chow mein for like four dollars, eat the whole thing, and then hate myself for the rest of the day.

Other than that I don't really eat there.
>>
>>7685956

Nobody has a problem with it because it isn't authentic. Everybody knows what American Chinese food is.

People don't like Panda Express because it's absolute trash. Just looking at that picture makes me throw up a little in my mouth. I could be blind drunk and starving and still wouldn't want to put that in my mouth.
>>
>>7683546
>>what is marketing
how retarded are people outside of america that they don't understand all companies lie to you about how great their food is? you're posting bart simpson but you're acting younger and stupider than him.
>>
>>7686094
This just makes you sound like an unbelievably hipster pretentious faggot. Nobody is impressed by your ~*superior culinary tastes*~

I'm remembering a youtube video I saw once of Chinese people (in China) being asked to try Panda Express for the first time and thinking it's fucking delicious.
>>
>>7686094
kek quit being so fucking dramatic, that looks fine
>>
>>7686103
They had one where old chinese people who couldn't speak english because they grew up in china try it and they loved the orange chicken and most of the other stuff. Then they had American-chinese teens try it and they all sounded like pretentious hipsters trying to bash it for not being authentic and saying it was shit. The actual chinese old people were like hell ya I'd eat that again
>>
>>7686094
>I could be blind drunk and starving and still wouldn't want to put that in my mouth

but you don't need to be blind drunk and starving to put all those dicks in your mouth though
>>
>>7686108
Yeah, that's the one, I remember now. Made me kek pretty hard.

It's food, I wish people would stop being so pretentious about it. Not liking it is one thing but

>I could be blind drunk and starving and still wouldn't want to put that in my mouth

never go full retard
>>
>>7683563
Why does their handwriting all look the same
>>
>>7686115

probably only one guy in the whole bunch could write in english so it was his job to make the signs
>>
>>7686115
because they want to fit in
>>
>>7685932
Not him but this covers a successful Chinese American restaurant in Shanghai
https://youtu.be/Bp5WkIp7wWg
>>
>>7686103
>>7686108
Did you watch the video? The old Cantonese couple loved it because American Chinese cuisine is 80% Cantonese food. The old Taiwanese aunties didn't like Panda Express at all.

The Chinese-American kids look either like they're from the mainland or Taiwan and thus wouldn't have grown up with Cantonese cooking. It's a bit more complex than you think.
>>
who /bejingbeef/ here
>>
>>7686488
Reporting; Beijing beef, orange chicken, sweet fire chicken and chow mein
>>
>>7686103
>>7686108
>>7686420
is this the video you're referring to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4
>>
>>7686831
Yeah, that's the one, thanks for finding it. It's pretty fucking hilarious.

Those kids are dumb as hell, trying to appear sophisticated and cultured.
>>
>>7685956
Wow thats shitty
>>
>Get mixed veggies
>They're hard as a rock
>>
File: 1461809713534.jpg (12 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
1461809713534.jpg
12 KB, 600x398
>go to panda in mall
>it's garbage
>go to actual panda restaurant
>it's decent
>>
>>7683242
Worst taste.
Who /black pepper chicken/ here
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.