[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to America, Land of the Nameless Sausage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: premium_pork_regular_sausage.jpg (63 KB, 292x129) Image search: [Google]
premium_pork_regular_sausage.jpg
63 KB, 292x129
Welcome to America, Land of the Nameless Sausage
>>
That sausage clearly has a name. It's Jimmy Dean's regular sausage.

Are Lay's original potato chips "nameless"?
>>
Why are people on /ck/ this obsessed with Americans?
>>
Jimmy Dean sausage is so good it doesn't need a name
>>
I eat this sausage with my spaghetti. It tastes so much better than the generic brand.
>>
can you eat the casing on that thing?
>>
>>7680680
You talkin' shit about Jimmy Dean, faggot?
>>
>>7680713
its a fetish
>>
Jimmy DeanĀ® brand Sausage product is my go-to choice whenever I need a frozen, phallic-shaped object for prostate stimulation. No other brand compares!
>>
>>7680680
i dont even eat that i just shove that entire thing up my ass
>>
Johnsonville master race
>>
>>7680770
>Only Premium Cuts of Pork
I fucking hate premium marketing terms. That means absolutely nothing according to the FDA. It's like saying "all natural" or "only the finest ingredients." Grade A bullshit.
>>
The sage and maple ones are my favorite if we're talking breakfast sausage.
>>
>>7680770
Their bratwurst thoooo
>>
>>7680770

the garlic brats they used to have were the fucking shit
>>
>>7680787
>FDA
The FDA are full of shit.
They're the reason we can't get proper cheese because muh' raw milk is poison.
Fuck 'em.
>>
File: 7MDuRhn.gif (226 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
7MDuRhn.gif
226 KB, 500x276
I can't take and feed a family of five on a little 12 ounce roll of sausage...you've got 2 men that weigh over 200 pounds a piece, a woman that's a little plump stocky girl and a daughter who's 13 and your going to try to take a 12 ounce roll of sausage and a couple of dozen eggs and feed that? It ain't gon a work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4RNb3tt0LM
>>
>>7680904
Why don't you put the sausage up your daughter and lose some weight, you fat fucks?
>>
>>7680719
>I eat this sausage with my spaghetti. It tastes so much better than the generic brand.

Kek, paying $4-5/lb of this shit tier flyover sausage
>>
>>7680713

They hate us, cause they ain't us.
>>
>>7680904
This is the most amazing thing I've ever heard, holy shit; how did I miss this video/call
>>
>>7680904
Poor man, its a goddman tragedy what those Mexicans are doing to this country tell you what
>>
>>7680787
>FDA

Well, there's yer problem...
>>
>>7680904
Jimmy dean? more like Jimmy lean, fucking liberals
>>
>>7680970
It's like $2/lb but nice try faglord
>>
>>7681073
Found the fat fuck who only goes to fast food. Maybe 15 years you could find it on sale for $2
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.