[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you check the eggs before you buy them, cu/ck/s?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 610x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 610x538
Do you check the eggs before you buy them, cu/ck/s?
>>
Of course I do, who wants cracked eggs?
>>
>>7679838
Have you ever checked the eggs to find one of them have actually cracked?
>>
File: 1463336416543.gif (331 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1463336416543.gif
331 KB, 500x373
>>7679828
no, i like living dangerously
>>
No, because I've never had a cracked egg in my life.
>>
>>7679851
They're only cracked when you don't check them.
>>
>>7679851
yes
>>
Schrodinger's eggs.
>>
>>7679828
Yes,
But when i buy them i do "the egg roll" and roll each one indevidually with my finger to see if its stuck down with yolk.
Then i put them down my pants, continuing to roll them as i do. Then i leave.
>>
I'm vegan and eggs are horrible for your diet, not to mention do you know what eggs are? chicken period. and do you know how they get eggs? probably not so pls stop. contributing to global warming
>>
>>7679851
I have, actually. Like, a lot. Cracked eggs fucking constantly at my grocers.
>>
>>7679828
I would, but I usually forget
>>
>>7679980
Anon has a clumsy grocer.
>>
>>7679828

Life is too short to check for cracked eggs.

But apparently not too short to shitpost on /ck/.

Hmmm.
>>
>>7679851
yeah, they're usually near the front of the stacks because where ppl put them after they find a cracked egg.
>>
>>7679828
I buy the eggs at the butcher, they may be a little more expensive but I know what they are selling me is egg and not whatever Frankenstein some scientist's coocked up in a lab
>>
>>7679828
Yes, both for cracks and for size; "Large" and "Medium" are largely meaningless with no legal definition, so "Large" ain't always as large as you think.
>>
>>7679828
yes.
>>
>>7679828
Yeah.
I eat so many it's fucking infuriating if I realize I have one less when it's too late.
>>
>>7679828
Why wouldn't you?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.