[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
basting your bbq/grilled food with mayonnaise. you should try it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 7633817354_53540da84c_z.jpg (130 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
7633817354_53540da84c_z.jpg
130 KB, 640x425
basting your bbq/grilled food with mayonnaise.

you should try it.
>>
>>7679590
WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
that is obviously not mayo. its white paint.
>>
white bbq sauce is pretty legit but i'll admit i was skeptical at first
>>
>>7679590
Might as well use just oil, probably safer than the chemicals they add to mayo.
>>
>>7679590
>>7679677
>whitepeoplearecrazy.png
>>
>>7679677
oh you mean the dangerous chemicals of eggs, oil, and lemon juice?
>>
>>7679713

no, the preservatives, emulsifiers, and artificial flavors found in that god-awful storebought crap.
>>
>>7679726
So spend five minutes making your own. I doubt it's going to throw out your busy schedule.
>>
File: blobwomen.jpg (88 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
blobwomen.jpg
88 KB, 768x1024
>>7679590
>Not using soured cream as a topping for mayonnaise.
>>
>>7679726
I don't remember reading "god-awful storebought mayonnaise" in the OP
>>
>>7679726
When you buy real mayonnaise at the store, it's made with just oil, egg, lemon, and salt. Or you can make it yourself. But stop confusing half-assed products like Miracle Whip or Kraft mayo with actual mayonnaise.
Also, before you go full retard,
>Eggs are emulsifiers
>>
>America 3rd world country.
>>
>>7679742
that's fine, I wasn't replying to OP. I was replying to:

>>7679677
>Might as well use just oil, probably safer than the chemicals they add to mayo.

...which makes it pretty clear that this part of the thread is talking about store-bought mayo, not homemade.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.