[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, I am a food novice and don't have a very refined palette.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 20160516_113230.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160516_113230.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
Okay, I am a food novice and don't have a very refined palette. So laugh at me all you want, but I seriously want to know: is pic related Salmon? It was stated at the restaurant that I bought it from that it is in fact Salmon, but I have heard stories of restaurants swapping it out for Tuna instead? Is that true? Any stories to share?
>>
>>7677706
>palette

What do you typically paint?
>>
>>7677706
OP purchased a bento box or something. Yes, it's probably salmon.
>>
>>7677706
It looks like salmon yeah. Defo not tuna
>>
>>7677977
>>7677998
the ridges are there familiar for salmon. but what kind of fucking salmon is this white???
>>
>>7678143
salmon are usually white.
The flesh of the fish turns pink only during some specific part of it's mating cycle, which is when it goes upstream to fuck and lay.
>>
>>7678150
However, most off the pink is artificially infused. Farm raised salmon are dull grey. They dye it so it looks more appealing to consumers.
>>
>>7678150
> to fuck
Except fishes simply spray their gametes in the water
>>
Why would someone swap tuna in for salmon in the first place.

Also unless you are a baby you aren't a novice at food.
>>
>>7678161
>fishes
Learn English, you smelly foreigner.
>>
>>7677706
fresh tuna is 3-4x more expensive then salmon
>>
>>7678161
If I spunked on a bitches face I'd still say I fucked her.....
>>
>>7678189
That's because your'e a sub-educational cretin.
>>
>>7678143
Could be chum salmon. The flesh is usually whiter than that of the "regular" salmon and is cheaper to buy so it wouldn't surprise me if many restaurants is serving it to keep the food cost down.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.